Eieio

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by profitseer, Feb 7, 2003.

1. wherein E stands for Entry
    I stands for Indicator
    E stands for Exit
    I stands for Indicator
    O stands for options

Finally got my channels working. It's amazing how much better life goes when the market trends.

I love scalping all day long
    EIEIO
    With a tick tick here
    And a tick tick there
    Here a tick there a tick
    Everywhere a tick tick
    I love scalping all day long
    EIEIO

(the O stands for options, that means you don't necessarily have to exit at a scalping tick if your options look good)

2. corvus

corvus

That is fucking hysterical.

3. great profitseer. and maybe you could actually provide a nice description of what you've arrivied at:)

4. The correct spelling is A_OOIIOO_A.

Analysis

Options
    Options
    Indicator
    Indicator
    Options
    Options

Analysis

Heed Indicators' Indications

5. Market tick tick -> doctor, prescription, tranquility (best case scenario).

6. kay, that's all I've been doing is blabbing about these stupid channels.

You just set up a slow ma and a fast ma and some channels and you try to trade them.

You can use the chimp method which trades from the cross out to the channel, but everytime I tried that I would become forelorn and despondent and eventually end up in the grips of severe depression.

The best trade goes from the channel. If you hit the slow ma thats a show. The fast ma is a place. And the other channel is a win.

If it takes out the other channel, that's why they call it a trifecta.

7. and all that occurs within or without support and resistance. Draw a horizontal line when the ma's cross and you will see why you are having a bad day.

8. :D

Speaking of which I looked at that horizontal line thing for several days, and it was very interesting. I didn't trade it per se, but I found that the larger empty areas were certainly where price seemed more robust.

I have been dying to use that term, 'robust'.

9. and if the ma's cross against you while you're in the trade, the mkt is usually very forgiving at that moment and you can darn near scratch.

10. I don't get it. This system worked fine when trading AMAT. But when I used it on ES I went robust.

#10     Feb 8, 2003