Egyptians want freedom!!!!!!!! To rape?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Although I lifted the sentence from you, I'll take answers from anybody.

Why do we say "American Muslims" and not "Muslim- Americans."

Every other group is hypenated with the race or religion first.

Is this a political appeasement? Somehow we must not forget that Muslims are American first and Muslim second? What's up?

#51     Feb 15, 2011
  2. I think most normal men don't get married so they can rape their wives.

Go back and read my initial comments, pay attention to the words.

If you don't read carefully, and if you are a wound up extremist thinker, mistakes like confusing "many men" with the idea of "most men" happen when extremist thinker go off half cocked...

I would like to think you simply read into something that wasn't there, but I doubt it...I think your extremist colors the way in which you read comments.

I'll stand by the previous comments of "many men" do marry to get their way with their wives, as do "many men" who hire hookers so they can force themselves the way they want on the women they hire.

#52     Feb 15, 2011
  3. I say American Muslims, because they are Americans first.

They carry American citizenship, not Muslim citizenship.

I don't know if you watched the Ann Coulter video, but one essential point she made is that her basic allegience is to her evangelical Christianity before the government of the United States...

#53     Feb 15, 2011
  4. Hey monkey, where in the article did it say that it was the people who opposed Mubarak? Your stupidity has no bound! For god's sake, do you read what you write or are your genetically defected cross eyes preventing you from reading that.

You poor little lab monkey, I tell you that thousands of women camped for days on end in Al Tahreer square and none of them were touched and you come back pasting something that I have refuted already you two celled brain. What a loser, you are trying your bloody hardest to catch something against the Egyptian people by using this? LOL, what a loser!

#54     Feb 15, 2011
  5. As shown in the quotes below:
    "....The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children...."

"....According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, MOSES therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]...."

"Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse....."

"A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and one day old."....."

http://www.answering-christianity.com/age3.htm

#55     Feb 15, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

You can really twist some things in the old testament around when you try, sameeh. The site you quote is dedicated to that. You can tell in a story where it is not God or Godly. How about showing me where it is OK to rape like Mohammed tells the Muslims. Mohammed even raped his enemies wives himself. Everything in the Quoran is supposed to be from the Angel Gabriel to Mohammed so it is ALL supposedly the word of God. And, let's stick to the words of Jesus and his disciples in the new testament which is the new revelation.

#56     Feb 15, 2011
  7. Lara Logan must be the stupidest woman of all times

What on earth she was thinking before ending up in the middle of hundreds of horny men who probably never seen a beautiful woman like her in their entire life.

Stupidest woman in history.

#57     Feb 15, 2011
  8. Ahh, so then we can deduce that you think that some "normal" men do get married so that they can rape their wives... It's all coming together now..

Don't backpedal now zzz!!! Tell us the truth... marriage exists so men can rape their wives doesn't it?? LOL!!!

#58     Feb 15, 2011
  9. You can "deduce" whatever you like, it would not be the first time someone around here made up lies to suit their personal agendas...

#59     Feb 15, 2011
  10. LOL pspr, and the video you used to promote your love is the most valuable reference which should be added to any will reputable theological department of any university.

LOL, you cracked me up laughing. Good one!

#60     Feb 15, 2011