Egyptians want freedom!!!!!!!! To rape?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Feb 15, 2011.

1. She is going to have a half-arab baby?

#11     Feb 15, 2011
  2. As for Alihussain, why don't you ask yourself! After all, he is your ultra ego. As for this story, I know for a fact that it was Mubarak's thugs. You know why? Who protected that woman? Other Egyptian women! Why these women weren’t assaulted in the first place AliHussain?

Furthermore, throughout the protest in Al Tahreer square, there were 10s of thousands of women who slept there AliHussain, why weren't they raped buddy?

The government and its thugs were very hostile against all news network crews, this woman is not an exception.

#12     Feb 15, 2011
  3. Your mama never complained before phenomena!

#13     Feb 15, 2011
  4. Poor baby, he is going to have white blood in him. :eek:

#14     Feb 15, 2011
  5. maybe it's not "rape" just molest.

#15     Feb 15, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nice rack. Too bad what happened to her. Woman who have the option, and any common sense, should not travel to the middle east.

Too bad the soldiers that helped rescue her didn't shoot some of the perps.

#16     Feb 15, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Without a burqa perhaps her style of clothing was "provocative".

#17     Feb 15, 2011
  8. Wait, I thought you already said that *I* was ali hewsane, now it's piel? Come to think of it didn't you say aperson was him too?? Are we all the same person??? Man, this zionist conspiracy is really deep!! :D

#18     Feb 15, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well she is a war correspondent for CBS news. A hotel she was in awhile back in Iraq had a missile fired into it on the floor below her. She is one tough chic.

#19     Feb 15, 2011
  10. Ahh, in with the "yo mama" jokes... Good one.. :D

Of course she never complained... She doesn't go around dirty cockroach arabs...

Egypt is an arab shit hole, it will stay an arab shit hole... The national IQ is too low for any modern, western form of government... That's just how it is..

#20     Feb 15, 2011