Egyptians only making $2 per day average

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 3, 2011.

1. olias

olias

and what would you do if someone was firing a gun at you? stand there like the brave man you are? who are you trying to kid?

Yeah, only 'sissies' run when there is gunfire, right tough guy?

#11     Feb 3, 2011
  2. A real protest or revolution against the gov is not yelling like a bunch of bitches but is fighting with all arms possible.

These countries are full of crying men making a lot of noise but that's it. Nothing more.

When I see them yelling and screaming and running I always have to hold myself to not start laughing with them. That's not a revolution over there, that's a bunch of pussies. That's all I want to say.

#12     Feb 3, 2011
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

They are brave enough taking to the streets like they have. While you are watching housewives of atlanta.

#13     Feb 3, 2011
  4. Only a bunch of them. They wanted 2Million people on the last protest, they got like only 100k of them.

Like I said, most of them are pussies.

Lately they are not just fighting against the gov. but against their own people who are supporting the gov. Just a bunch of lazy asses that are trying to revolt the country IMHO.

#14     Feb 3, 2011
  5. This whole FIAT currency exchange system is a bit of a fraud.
    The rates are pegged in relation to what can be scraped from the local population.

1 dollar = 6 Egyptian pounds

A pack of Marlboros cost 5 pounds in Cairo = $0.83 a pack
    the same pack is $11 in NYC.

If you adjust the exchange rate to the price of cigarettes

1 Egyptian Pound = $13.92 in NYC

These commodity pegged rates are even more outrageous when you use basic food and medicines as the basis.

#15     Feb 3, 2011
  6. Excellent post.

#16     Feb 3, 2011
  7. olias

olias

I understand now. If they aren't out shooting their countrymen and anything that moves, they are obviously pussies. Good call bro

#17     Feb 3, 2011
  8. zdreg

zdreg

if you were ambitious enough you would fly over to Egypt and retire in a week.

#18     Feb 3, 2011
  9. hmm....A dollar?

#19     Feb 3, 2011
  10. If I were stupid enough to fly over to Egypt, I'm sure they would retire me into the ground in less than a week.

#20     Feb 3, 2011