Egyptian and Palestnian brothers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Who are these witnesses? Come on dddooo even a vindictive guy like you will not fall for that. It is a Mossad operation in and out and you know it.

What is so funny is that dddooo and the rest of the zionists would want us to believe that, one day after the Hamas government and Egypt agreed on coordinating the border crossing, this shooting happens. Yeah dddooo...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

As for the Nazis, I visited the website you accused spect8or of belonging to. And what do you know, apparently, you should be given a honorary membership in there. Little that I knew, you and them share a lot in common especially when it comes to dehumanizing muslims.

What is so unique about zionists like you is that they will always have the audacity to talk from both sides of their mouths. On one hand, you have expressed exact sentiments and used exact phrases against muslims as the ones expressed on that site that you are bitching and whining aboutand on the other, you really believe that you have cornered spect8or by posting the link to that website . The level of audacity you display has no limits dddooo! What makes you think that you, being the zionist you are, could get away with your nazi like hate?

#11     Feb 5, 2008
  2. I warned you dddooo. Do not say I didn't! I warned you that through your practices, you will lose whatever fake morality you have mastered to display. You laughed me off dddooo.

I warned you that no one will shed a tear for you especially after people like you prostituted their own people's cause through your crimes and hate.

Taste some of the hate you have been expressing and displaying

#12     Feb 5, 2008
  3. #13     Feb 5, 2008
  4. Tsk tsk tsk

Again...Another desperate attempt by a zionist to frame us.

Buddy, I have seen kids coming up with sites more professional than the one you posted.

And in regard to saying hi to spect8or, I would say that you should. And on the website you posted. Apperantly, you and most of the members there share the same value system.

:D

#14     Feb 5, 2008
  5. #15     Feb 5, 2008

6. Exactly!!! You are ethnically cleansing me yet always maintaining the victim status...He does not.

You steal my land yet always maintaining the victim status...He does not.

You kill my children at will yet always maintained the victim status...He does not.

You and your like started a campaign to dehumanize us as Arabs and Muslims so that you could have the US finish the job for while maintaining the victim status...He did not.

You have committed 10s of massacres and wiped off 450 towns and villages yet always maintained victim status...He did not.

And you are the one who has the audaucity to come here and accuse him of hate while you are the biggest nazi and hater, by virtue of being a zionist, on this forum.

Keep on avoiding my charges, I am not going to run after you. You are just exposing yourself for the filthy fake you are.

#16     Feb 5, 2008
  7. maxpi

maxpi

So internationally, Gays have an uphill battle in addition to their uphill battle against Aids and 50 other diseases that we never would have heard of were it not for sodomists like them. I recall when they chanted "We're here, we're queer, we're going to take over your world"... they already had taken it over, I knew queers that had jobs I could only dream of... within a few years they had taken over the Aids Hospices and died, after killing virtually all hemopheliacs. Proverbs says "the way of the transgressor is hard", couldn't prove it by obvserving history and gays could we, heck no, aids and censure is easy, no really......

#17     Feb 5, 2008
  8. It was not about gays, it was about Islam.

#18     Feb 5, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

If Islam is against gays then they are less of a threat to me than gays really... these forums are getting interesting finally, the one on "bigger threat, blacks or islam" was an eye opener really.. I'm starting to appreciate Muslims a bit, they don't drink and they don't condone queers, so far they pass common sense 101 in a couple of regards... women's equality can never happen with them however, it's really a spiritual problem... the christian church was robbed of everything during the dark ages but God has restored things one layer at a time... first it was a published bible, then it was revivals that resulted in Christian women being given equality with christian men, don't look outside of bible reading churches for this, it's a political thing with the rest of the world, not a spiritual thing...

#19     Feb 5, 2008
  10. As I read it, Waaaaeeeeelo has confessed to being the son of a dog or a pig....Strange thing to say....but then he is a strange person to be sure....In this instance I believe him...

#20     Feb 5, 2008