Egyptian and Palestnian brothers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Shots Fired at Egypt-Gaza Border, Killing 1

RAFAH, Gaza Strip — Egyptian forces and Hamas police exchanged fire across the Gaza-Egypt border Monday, and defiant Hamas leaders warned they would not permit Gaza's resealed frontier to remain closed for long.

The international community and Hamas' main rival, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, reject Hamas involvement at the border, and it appeared unlikely that Egypt would strike a separate deal with Hamas.

Witnesses said anger boiled over in the late afternoon as people on both sides waited for permission to cross. Gazans started throwing stones at the Egyptians, and Hamas did not interfere. Only a day earlier, Hamas had helped the Egyptian guards maintain order at the crossing.

After youths began pelting an Egyptian command post in the area, Egyptian forces threw stones back, and then fired tear gas. Medics said 26 people were treated for tear gas inhalation.

Hamas police denied involvement, but witnesses said they saw Hamas gunmen taking part in the fighting, which left a 42-year-old Palestinian man dead and 44 people wounded.

On the Egyptian side, two officers were wounded by gunfire, eight suffered broken bones from stones and three dozen inhaled tear gas. On the Palestinian side, six Gazans were wounded by gunfire and a dozen were treated for tear gas inhalation, medics said.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328097,00.html

Nearly 40 Egyptian security personnel have been injured, some critically during incidents with Palestinians on the Gaza border during the past two days.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1302519,00.html

2. It was not Hamas police. Hamas police, according to the Egyptians, have done a supre job. The one who did this piece is a liar. It was between the Egyptian police and some unknown people amongst the crowds. There are many collaborators in Gaza. Many of them, who report directly to the Mossad and Shin Bait, were involved in the assassination of political leaders and other terrorist attacks in Gaza.

The ones who fired the shots are your men dddooo. This is not the first time you play that game and it is not going to be last. They will be caught and dealt with.

The relationship between our Egyptian brothers and us cannot be broken by few traitors here or there working for you.

3. By IBRAHIM BARZAK, Associated Press Writer
    Sun Feb 3, 11:47 AM ET

Egyptian troops closed the last breach in Egypt's border with the Gaza Strip Sunday, ending 12 days of free movement for Palestinian residents of the blockaded territory, witnesses and Hamas security officials said.

Hamas police aided with the closure, drawing pistols and arresting Palestinians who were throwing stones at Egyptian troops along the frontier. It was a dramatic turnabout for Hamas, whose militants had used explosives to bring down the border wall.

The Egyptian troops were allowing Gazans and Egyptians to cross the border to return to their homes on the other side but prevented any new cross-border movement, according to witnesses and Hamas security officials in the border town of Rafah. The Hamas officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the press. Israel issued no immediate comment on the closure.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080203...r&printer=1;_ylt=AvzGPaFcORMiAydo20Kx0y4UewgF

4. I just thought I would ask but Wael, do the Palestinians ever do anything wrong?

Are all crimes perpetrated by the Palestinians just a conspiracy by collaborators, mossaad, the khalahari bushmen tribe and other zionists?

5. They do lots of wrong like any other sociaty. Tribalisem, internal fighting, targeting israeli civilians and leadership corruption, especially the leadership that israel and the US consider "Modorate" are some of the wrongs.

6. I didn't know Waaaaeeeeelo is gay!

I thought he was into camels (and goats). He mentioned to me that they have lovely eyes....

Learn something new every day....

:D

7. Islam is probably the most rigidly and inhumanly anti-homosexual in its practices of all the world religions. The verses from the Koran condemning homosexuality are much clearer than those that the Christians use. In all Muslim countries and all areas where the Islamic Sharia law is enforced homosexuality is strictly illegal. All of Islam fits within the area of Christianity that we call "fundamentalist" with regards to sexuality. The debates in Islam about homosexuality are not about whether it is acceptable, but merely about how severe the punishment should be.

Islamists deny human rights to gays. An attempt by the United Nations to include gay people in anti-discrimination measures is being derailed by a coalition of Islamic countries. UN sources said that Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia were doing everything in their power to stop the resolution. They hope to delay the vote long enough to kill it off entirely. Secretary of the Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association in Britain, George Broadhead, commented that all Muslim countries outlawed homosexuality, and the penalties for those convicted ranged from prison, flogging, execution by a variety of perverted methods – such as throwing the victim off a cliff or pushing a stone wall on to them. "The record of these countries on human rights in general is bad enough, but when it comes to gay human rights, they are disgusting"
    http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/homosexuality.html#Islam

8. I was into mama until I discovered her 9 nipples and her flea problem. She accused her brother for the flea situation though.

9. I just started a thread about your Nazi, KKK boy friend, the guy you said you trust completely as he has no agenda and is not going to stab you in the back. Why don't you come to his defense as he comes to yours.

Confirmed: Spect8or - KKK, Nazi white supremasist

Oh wael, the company you keep...

#10     Feb 5, 2008