Egypt will blow up did you see brian williams face he is in shock..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by renegade trader, Feb 3, 2011.

1. i do not understand why we turned on Mubarik here instead of backing him. Now that we have shown we won't back a stable leader in Egypt, it will give fuel to all the radicals in the region. You have to know the Arab mentality to get this- big mistake by Obama, and I have been an Obama supporter.

#11     Feb 3, 2011
  2. Ash1972

Ash1972

Obama's message to the Egyptians: Ok, he's bullied, killed and kept you dirt poor for the last 30 years, but WE like him, right? Understand? That's all that matters. So what the hell do you think you're doing?

#12     Feb 3, 2011
  3. jax88

jax88

This is exactly what I meant when I said ignore the headlines in the other thread. How does this information help you in terms of trading?

#13     Feb 3, 2011
  4. nLepwa

nLepwa

Suez??
    Small country??

Beside Egypt is of strategic importance in the middle east.
    A cvil war in Egypt would be disastrous for Israel and the USA.

Ninna

#14     Feb 3, 2011
  5. jax88

jax88

You have to be cognizant of the bias and intention of the people that report the news, or the opinions of "expert". They have a motive. If you look at what Roubini said, supply and demand is at 2005 levels for crude right now. What does that mean? It's a bubble. This is a fact not a rumor.

#15     Feb 3, 2011
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Agree, it is a non event, the media hype is really making it look worse than it is. If the markets were able to push aside the crisis in Europe just a few short months ago and totally forget about the credit crisis here in the U.S then the Egypt problems are absolutely nothing to worry about......NOTHING to worry about!!!!!!!

#16     Feb 3, 2011
  7. If Palin was president we would be sending troops now.

#17     Feb 3, 2011
  8. If Palin were President, we wouldn't have QE2 and we wouldn't have an uprising in Egypt. The Egyptians are revolting because of high food prices due to high commodity prices caused by Obama, the Democrats, and Bernanke.

You imbecile! [​IMG]

#18     Feb 3, 2011
  9. See two posts above yours and get educated. [​IMG]

#19     Feb 3, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Palin already is the president! President of the Attention-Seeking-Dopes-Of-America Society.

#20     Feb 3, 2011