Egypt, the US and the Israel Lobby

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 4, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from 377OHMS:

Given that Egypt produced Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Mohhamed Atta I rather hope the whole country suffers mightily. I curse the very land under their feet. Let them feel the fire at their backs like the people in the twin towers. Let them taste the acrid stench of their own burning infrastructure in their mouths. May Allah permit it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is some good stuff. You can't just go anywhere and get that people. I'll be here all week, erm, maybe. :) <rimshot>

#11     Feb 5, 2011
  2. You are still a coward. People don't know your type but you are the kind of guy that will run with his tail between his legs the moment I land the first slap across your face.

#12     Feb 5, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Quote from 377OHMS:

Fuck your Auntie, I'll rip *your* burqa off and piss on *your* forehead you niqâb wearing little bitch!

Yeah thats right, DTRA is going to make sure that the Brazilians don't purchase anything that might be useful to the Iranians using ITAR restrictions. Congress is writing import trade restrictions on agricultural and mineral products. There will be no proxy sales of technology.

Once the Iranians realize that the only thing they are going to get from Brazil is oranges and communicable diseases they will find some way to fuck them over. Wait for it. Then Brazil will seek to reenter the western orbit only its too late. Many of us don't want them back and will never treat them the same again.

Yep, definitely some of my best work. :D

#13     Feb 5, 2011
  4. You are a coward...Typical white trash.

#14     Feb 5, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't think you'll be slapping anything tonight except that ugly child-bride you hide under a burqa LOL. :D :D :D

#15     Feb 5, 2011
  6. Speaking of your mama, she asked me to tell you to entertain her/ your brother Bubba until I am done with her.

#16     Feb 5, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Anyway it was good watching your little cause die this week.

I'm disappointed they didn't burn down the whole place. Cairo should send a few representatives to Los Angeles to get training on how to conduct a real riot 'cause that was weak.

I guess we'll be seeing you at the next failed coup. Maybe Jordan? LOL:D :D :D

#17     Feb 5, 2011
  8. Bubba is still lonely HOMO.

#18     Feb 5, 2011
  9. sameeh

you are falling into Zionist trap

they want to make you angry spitting foul language, because that downgrades information you post.

It downgrades your thread

and to make matters even worse

Jews on ET gang up together and complain to MODS and get people kicked out. Saying person is anti-semite etc

They also gang up and vote thread Worst so that only 1 star appears next to thread suggesting to other people information in this thread is bad.

Anyway

when you swear and say fuck this fuck that, they use it against you

#19     Feb 5, 2011
  10. You couldn't be more right Johnathan. That low class is most likely a zionist trying to pin me against the American people by wrapping himself in the American flag.

#20     Feb 5, 2011