Egypt: Mubarak Worth More Than $70 Billion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

We can even get our crooks to pay the price.

#21     Feb 8, 2011
  2. #22     Feb 9, 2011
  3. +1^e

How is the wealth of Suli ?

#23     Feb 9, 2011
  4. ... Because 10 billion dollars just isn't acceptable - how's a brotha gonna live with just that.

#24     Feb 9, 2011
  5. at the expense of what?

How about risk versus rewards?????

Do you want to be killed like Saddam? Or do you want your body to be torn apart by hungry sheeple on the streets?

I don't think so.

Now, who is an idiot?

#25     Feb 9, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Lemme see, 30 years in power, 70 bill in the bank and properties.

I think he worked out the risk/reward just fine, moron. :)

Mind you, you dumbwit, I didn't say he shouldn't step down. All I stated correctly that he is rich because he is a dictator.

#26     Feb 9, 2011
  7. Are not most dictators rich from having usurped the wealth of and aid to their country from the US? DUH!

#27     Feb 9, 2011
  8. No.

Egypt has a $469.8 billion GDP.

The US gave 1.5 billion each year.

Pocket change.

#28     Feb 9, 2011
  9. most dictators are put into power with the help of western intelligence

Mohammad Reza Sha, General Pinochet, Saddam Hussein, and to many others to name.But you can research at cia.gov

These men were funded and/or paramilitary supported by CIA and MI6 clandestine operations. A U.S. puppet dictator is allowed to oppress and rob his country as long as the natural resources get exported and they leave nothing for the people or as bzignew Brzezinski calls them "vassals" of the U.S. Empire is hard work

#29     Feb 9, 2011
  10. Visaria

Visaria

That GDP number sounds a lot for Egypt seeing that I know the UK is a bit over a trillion pounds.

So i stuck it into google and it says about $188 billion (http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?cid=GPD_29) .

Therefore the American gift of $1.5 billion is almost 1% of Egypt's GDP.

#30     Feb 9, 2011