Egypt issues arrest warrants for 8 US residents, including Pastor Terry Jones.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Egypt's public prosecutor has issued arrest warrants for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a US pastor in connection with the anti-Islam film that has stirred protests across the Muslim world.

Egypt's public prosecutor announced the charges Tuesday, the latest development in the deadly backlash against the low-budget, amateurish 14-minute movie trailer produced privately in the United States and posted on YouTube.

The clip from "The Innocence of Muslims" mocks the Muslim Prophet Mohammed as a womanizer, child molester and killer.

The Florida pastor charged is Terry Jones, who was allegedly contacted by the filmmaker to help promote the video. Jones sparked some protests in Muslim countries last year when he staged a trial of Islam at his church.

The others accused were identified as Morcos Aziz; Fikri Zokloma, also known as Esmat Zokloma; Nabil Bissada; Nahed Metwali; and Nader Nicola. Aside from Nakoula, who lives in California.

Prosecutors said they will ask the international police agency, Interpol, to add the names to its wanted lists. U.S. authorities would also be contacted, according to prosecutors.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/18/world/film-protests/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Crime of insulting Islam. Is Obama going to hand these people over to Interpol or his brethren for beheading.

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh lovely.:mad:

So I'm going to see Muslims down here in FL chasing down a Pastor? Glad I sighted my newest Eotech in last week!

3. Israel and Egypt have a peace treaty, and are "friends". What if Terry visits the holly land to give a lecture, and Israel arrests him and hands him to Egypt? I woul bet that Israel would be loved in the muslim world, and with it an opportunity for the Israel-Arab problem to be solved for good! Egypt can then pardon him later, and all difficult major world problems solved in peace.

4. Are you serious? The Muslims would say thank you Yankel. Meir, and Schlomo, take custody of Pastor Jones and shoot the Israeli gaurds handing him over.

5. pspr

pspr

There's lots of videos on youtube of people burning Korans. Are they going to issue arrest warrants for all those people, too? Do we have an extradition treaty with the new Egyptian government? Can I give them a couple hundred bucks to issue an arrest warrant for atticus?

IMWTK.

6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I say we issue an arrest warrant for Egypt's public prosecutor and everyone working in his office.

After this we can call it even...