EGYPT civil war breaking out live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trendytrader, Feb 2, 2011.

1. clacy

clacy

This is also why the Middle East is so easily controlled by totalitarian regimes. The Islamists however can and do have access to weapons and far beyond just firearms.

You are totally naive if you think that that doesn't open the door for the Islamists to gain control over a country that is relatively more secular than most of the rest of the ME.

The only thing currently keeping the Islamists from taking control of Egypt, is the Egyptian military. Hopefully they remember where all their funding comes from and keep the Jihadists out of Egypt.

#51     Feb 3, 2011
  2. If I am correct in Pakistan they manufacture AK - 47 assault rifles in small shops. To great extent muslims are AK - 47 crazy people.

#52     Feb 3, 2011
  3. "Mubarak's regime feels Obama is pushing the advancement of the Muslim Brotherhood against U.S. interests," said WND's Jerusalem bureau chief and senior reporter Aaron Klein. "They are genuinely trying to understand why Obama is seemingly championing the anti-regime protests."

Top members of the Egyptian government say they feel betrayed by President Obama, charging that he is acting against American interests

Klein said that a top Egyptian diplomat with whom he has developed a rapport over the last few years asked him earlier this week to explain Obama's motivation to support the opposition to Mubarak.

"I told him none of this should be a surprise," said Klein, "that the Obama administration has developed an extensive relationship over the last few years with allies of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=258937

#53     Feb 3, 2011
  4. :D + all his little friends ( souleman and all the clique )

My dear Nina,

You are too kind. There is another way, more deterrent. Executions. The only problem will be body ( I should say : waste ) disposal... Happily Jasmin will be able to flourish over their bodies :).

The first target should be Suleman...

And I would quote from some great comments made here : http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/2011218490882163.html#disqus_thread

I particularly like this one : Quran, Surah al baqra ver.no.190-191: Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits for God loveth not transgressors.

The only interresting question is : How much to price his head... 25M ? way too high... I bet that delivery include it will possible to have a deal at 1$.

OVER MEGA BS ! Look at Yemen, No Police/services violences... why ???? AHAHAHAHAHAHA... They are more guns than mens able to carry them !!!

#54     Feb 3, 2011
  5. nLepwa

nLepwa

You missed the point.
    The point is the guy's not going to leave unless he gets a way out.
    It doesn't matter what he deserves. What matters is saving civil lifes.

Again you missed the point.
    First we're talking about Egypt here, what has Yemen to do with it?

Then, as you're probably aware last night two groups (pro and against Mubarak) fought with with stones and sticks. 5 dead, a few hundreds injured.
    My point was if these people were armed, we wouldn't be finished counting the dead bodies.

Ninna

#55     Feb 3, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

#56     Feb 3, 2011
  7. I agree. We should kill Mubarak, who is an evil f****r.

#57     Feb 3, 2011
  8. 1)A tweet came across less than 10 minutes ago saying TV coverage of Tahrir Square was vastly reduced.

2)Journalists are being rounded up.

*The Tiananmen Square massacre began at night, and when the media was disabled.*

3)Mubarak was interviewed at his palace less than 2 hours ago. Now making his location known - at the normal, symbolic location for a head of government.

Protestors - IF the lights go out in Tahrir Square, the crackdown will begin in a few minutes.

Journalists - keep those cameras rolling! Especially the ones that are night-vision enabled.

#58     Feb 3, 2011
  9. Mubarak Family May Have as Much as $70 Billion Stashed Away, Experts Estimate

Experts say the wealth of the Mubarak family was built largely from military contracts during his days as an air force officer. He eventually diversified his investments through his family when he became president in 1981. The family's net worth ranges from $40 billion to $70 billion, by some estimates.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/egyp...ulated-wealth-days-military/story?id=12821073

#59     Feb 3, 2011
  10. #60     Feb 3, 2011