EGYPT civil war breaking out live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trendytrader, Feb 2, 2011.

1. only in FOX news. you could. :D

#41     Feb 3, 2011
  2. Thank you bearice for your fair words.

We, free egyptians, would like to have a wise and fair person like you as a friend. We insisted to make it peaceful popular uprising. I could see the free egyptians in the square treat who capture from the other side even they know he was trying to hurt them.

I am proud to be a human and belong to those free people.
    Thanks again
    McGene

#42     Feb 3, 2011
  3. Who mentioned jews here. We were under a very bad dictator and only seeking our freedom. It is a popular uprising with no religious color. It started as a facebook group. We used tech and digital communication for the first time to organize this.. Our movement belong to all the free youth in the whole world. We are part of you guys... who see freedom, justice and equality.

thanks
    McGene

#43     Feb 3, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

If US conditions ever gets as bad as Egypt, it will not be worth living here any longer and firearms will be the least of your worries.

#44     Feb 3, 2011
  5. PM of Egypt speaking now live...

He remembers me someone :

[​IMG]

:cool:

I bet that you need the time to conduct the probes about the violence ? yeahhh ... dream baby !

#45     Feb 3, 2011
  6. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything on this issue. Just stating the HIGHLY PROBABLE outcome... SO probable, I think of it as "fact"... inevitable.

You obviously have little understanding of population dynamics.

#46     Feb 3, 2011
  7. The only way to stop them is to kill them. The Western world is too PC to do that, but the Chinese are not.

#47     Feb 3, 2011
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

If that happens here firearms will be one of the more important assets...

#48     Feb 3, 2011
  9. Until this morning, I didn't recall your name nor posts. Made it a point to read a few. ON IGNORE!

#49     Feb 3, 2011
  10. Mosab Hassan Yousef son of a Hamas co-founder who became a Christian, a spy for Israel offers a rare perspective on the Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood – at once the spawn of nearly every major Islamic terrorist group as well as "mainstream" operatives in the U.S. such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Yousef, who recently was granted asylum in the U.S. after the Department of Homeland Security tried to deport him, told WND in a telephone interview Americans must understand that the ultimate goal of the highly influential Brotherhood is not terrorism but to establish a global Islamic state over the entire world.

"If they can establish this in a peaceful manner, that's fine," he said. "But they are required by the Quran to establish this global Islamic state on the rubble of every civilization, every constitution, every government."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=194989

#50     Feb 3, 2011