EGYPT civil war breaking out live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trendytrader, Feb 2, 2011.

1. the only thing that is pertinent to the market participants is that central banks will have to think twice about controlling inflation and causing poverty with food inflation etc. housing inflation..people dont want to get wage cut with inflation.

you see what happens if the gov't cuts social security or union benefits you see riots like in Greek etc.

or stagflation scenerio. etc. and high unemployment etc. with inflation social security checks and gov't workers wages go up..their wages or protected from inflation.

last i know high food prices and high gas prices is bad for the economy..inflation is bad if it means higher food prices and higher input cost. but businesses can't raise the price.

#31     Feb 2, 2011
  2. Watch the documentary and learn

The whole world will be muslim one day

Because their fertility rate is much higher than ours

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-3X5hIFXYU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#32     Feb 2, 2011
  3. Do not know this is important/serious or not.

Gunfire being reported in tahrir square

CAIRO — Bursts of heavy gunfire are ringing out in Cairo's Tahrir Square, and a protest organizer says three anti-government demonstrators have been killed.

Mustafa al-Naggar says he saw the bodies of three dead protesters being carried toward an ambulance before dawn on Wednesday. He says the automatic weapons fire directed into the square came from at least three locations off in the distance.

The Egyptian military has had the square ringed with tank squads to try to keep order, but al-Naggar says they did not intervene.

The health minister did not answer a phone call seeking confirmation of the deaths.

Hours earlier, supporters of President Hosni Mubarak armed with rocks, sticks and firebombs charged into the square in what appeared to be an orchestrated assault against protesters.

#33     Feb 2, 2011
  4. Posted in other forum:

I watched CNN news tonight for the first time in a long while. What I saw shocked me. I saw incredibly brave people sick and tired of oppression, rape, torture, poverty, who have had enough. They have been living under a US supported dictator for long enough. They do not have the right to keep and bear ar,s and they do not have the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances. So, armed with bear fists and metal shields they went to occupy Cario square. brutal paid thugs beat them, open fired on them, while the army watched from tanks. These people were willing to lay it down against impossible odds because they have had enough of tyranny. That is what I saw. If I could be with them tonight I would.

Tonight I saw courage I have never seen in America. Gives new meaning to "man up" I don't care if they are Muslims or communists or what. that Mobarack is the lowest form of life that exists. I stand with those people. Think about it. no weapons, no money, no human rights, they go hand to hand combat against the sickest most well armed tyrant on a one way trip.
    Wow. If you haven't seen it you better watch for yourself. Those guys are my kind of people. I want those kind of people for ally and friend. They are the real deal... They are not my enemies, I would be proud to have them as my friend...they showed up. Million strong and had each others back. Tanks machine guns machetes fire they had each others backs, still haven't backed down as I write this.

#34     Feb 3, 2011
  5. Obama Welcomes Muslim Brotherhood

As Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak¡'s hold on power slips away, waiting in the wings is the officially illegal, but powerful Muslim Brotherhood group that undoubtedly will seek to steer Egypt¡'s future in a more radical direction.

Power Line points out that the Obama Administration is sending signals that they welcome the Muslim Brotherhood¡'s involvement in leading Egypt's future although they must renounce violence, according to the White House. When Obama gave a speech in Cairo in 2009, he even invited the Brotherhood's attendance at the speech.

Many people don't realize that the Muslim Brotherhood has been linked to the assassination of former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.

It gets worse. The Brotherhood offshoot became linked to Al-Qaeda in the 1990¡äs, and a very familiar name to Americans was a part of that movement Al-Qaeda No. 2, Ayman Al-Zawahiri

It appears the Obama Administration is totally clueless in welcoming a group with such radical associations and involvement to be a part of leading Egypt post-Mubarak. Anyone with a brain can see that this will not end well ¨C and the Obama Administration seems to want to see these radicals as freedom fighters instead of the growing threat they truly represent. If we wind up with an Iranian-style Islamic Republic in Egypt, President Obama will have had a hand is legitimizing their move to seize control.

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2011/...ssassination-al-qaeda-no-2-ayman-al-zawahiri/

#35     Feb 3, 2011
  6. nLepwa

nLepwa

And also because Islam (just like christianity) is a conquering religion. It aims at imposing the islamic beliefs ("there is only one truth") on infidels and by force when necessary.

I think that China will be the big shield against the aggresive propagation of Islam in the next 100 years.

Ninna

#36     Feb 3, 2011
  7. nLepwa

nLepwa

You need to understand the psychology of the man.

He CAN'T just resign now. That would be a dishonor.
    Beside he has no safety guarantees for himself or his family.

(However Isuspect the most important reason is the first one).

It is the role of the international community (especially the USA) to find him a safe and honorable way out in order to prevent the civil war.

Ninna

#37     Feb 3, 2011
  8. nLepwa

nLepwa

+1

It's a great thing Egyptians don't carry weapons...

The same kind of social protests would have lead to a huge bloodbath in the US.

Ninna

#38     Feb 3, 2011
  9. Is this a call for violence towards Egyptians students in USA universities? Generlization is a very weak logic. I see ignorance and stupidity in your words

#39     Feb 3, 2011
  10. I cannot immagine there is some one thinking by this way these days and trying to convince people to think like him..

Wake up man. People are not that stupid:)

#40     Feb 3, 2011