EGYPT civil war breaking out live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trendytrader, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

#21     Feb 2, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

#22     Feb 2, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Luck ain't got nothing to do with it. Word travels fast. And, your "good" government understands the concept.

#23     Feb 2, 2011
  4. This was an outrage that should have resulted in the people responsible going to prison for civil rights violations. Since it was in utterly corrupt Louisiana, nothing much happened. As usual, Bush and his Justice Department were out to lunch.

They did get a republican governor out of it though, and he gave Obama some lessons in what leadership looks like during the macondo oil spill.

The lesson here is have a safe hiding spot for your weapons.

#24     Feb 2, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Hiiiiide your weapons???

I thought all you wired up gun nuts were gonna bring down the US military if they came knocking on your doors?? LOL

Too funny.:p

#25     Feb 2, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

BSAM, what is your hangup with weapons kept for self-defense?

#26     Feb 2, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Which weapons? How many? Who decides? Me, the Constitution, some asshole in the Congress?

Should be the Constitution. But, when was it written? Needs to be updated.

Why would you not want me to have a shoulder fired missile launcher if I lived next door to you? (Honey, I looked over the fence and noticed BSAM was cleaning his shoulder fired missile launcher today. Your startled wife: Larson, you didn't allow the kids out at that time did you???) The Constitution says that I should be allowed to have one if I wanted one. Don't try to interpret, just go by what it says. AR-15s and Glocks weren't around then, either. Can't have it both ways.

Too many tragedies.

Have they been necessary in Egypt? (For the people, that is?)

BTW---I am not against a ban on all weapons for the people.

#27     Feb 2, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Tough, tough issue. My father-in-law still has the Thompson sub-machine gun used in the Pacific on Iwo Jima. The last thing I would want to do is ask him to give it up, even at 83 years of age.

#28     Feb 2, 2011
  9. Does the US fail to understand what will happen to its strategic interests in the region if the Muslim Brotherhood is the power behind the throne of the next regime?

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=206121

#29     Feb 2, 2011
  10. #30     Feb 2, 2011