EGYPT civil war breaking out live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trendytrader, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Back to trading my friend..

We had some fun and that is enough/

Now,, time for me to click " UNSUBSCRIBE" and " IGNORE"

Enjoy

:D :D :)

#111     Feb 20, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

professional help is available for people, who among other things, quote themselves.

#112     Feb 20, 2011
  3. YOU STUPID FUCKING TERRORIST RAGHEAD.
    THE PERSON WHO QUOTED HIMSELF WAS NOT ME IT WAS YOUR FELLOW RAGHEAD GENE4X.
    As for where zionists should go, why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from. Arabs like you are not welcome anywhere because you are backwards people. Did it occur to you that everyone hates? Even Arabs hate arabs.
    The only reason anyone pays attention to you and your ilk is because of the oil. Other then that you would still be humping your camel and sleeping in a tent.
    Biotch.

QUOTE]Quote from AliHussain:

Well this is not unexpected.

Zionists always go around in circles, which is why the world looks down on them and pities them.

The zionists are unwelcome in the middle east, so should go back to east europe and try and integrate with those who they left behind when they decided to steal Palestine.
    [/QUOTE]

#113     Feb 20, 2011
  4. You didn't mention specifically, but you insinuated.
    Anyone who would read would understand what you meant.
    You will lose. Just like all your extremist friends.
    You propagate like vermin, but are stupider. Look how you get yourselves in trouble everywhere you go.
    You and Ali faggot should elope.

#114     Feb 20, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Egyptians should best worry how to feed themselves. the battle for Palestine was lost in 1948 then in 56 then in 67 then in 73.

#115     Feb 20, 2011
  6. Excellent point.
    But the typical middle eastern Arab would rather spend his time blaming Israel for all of his problems then actually do something constructive.
    Alifag's post is typical Arab rhetoric. Misquote, arrive at a misunderstanding, and then blame a zionist.

#116     Feb 20, 2011
  7. That is exactly we are trying to do.. Worry how to feed ourselves.

:D :D Let us keep focusing on trading. :D :D

We are here for trading, right?

We have different opinions and this is life. We accept this difference and continue our lives.

Hope the best for the whole world

:D

#117     Feb 20, 2011
  8. Not worthy to respond..

Take it easy:D

#118     Feb 20, 2011
  9. TO ALL THE FUCKING SS :

WATCH THE BEGGINING

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eaxTA_cNK-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it's the most impressive video that I did ever post !

#119     Feb 25, 2011