Ego Challenge (29 Sept 2003)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Einstein said that "Compounding Interest" was one of the most powerful forces on Earth.

I thought you might like that, because I see you are fond of Einstein.

Have A Great Night!

Chris

#111     Sep 29, 2003
  2. i totally disagree with that. my personality is my personality. obviously mine is different than yours. if you don't want to use big letters or whatever, don't do it. you are trying to normalize my personality and make me like everyone else. i am going to continue to use huge font sizes and bold letters when i feel like it. if baron doesn't like that, he can tell me to stop or ban me. what's the big deal, really? so i make my letters big sometimes.
    get over it! :D

#112     Sep 29, 2003
  3. I like that :) PEACE and have good night!

#113     Sep 29, 2003

4. Gordon Gekko, do you crack jokes at funerals and fart at wedding ceremonies too? Because, like, that's "my personality"?

Has being a bratish iconoclast really done a whole lot for your life? Has it?

#114     Sep 29, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

No one's trying to "normalize" you, any more than if we were in a movie theatre, you decided to start screaming during the movie, and I asked you to stop.
    I moderate this forum. If you insist on screaming then I will stop asking nicely and take appropriate action. Will it piss you off? I suppose. Will you whine in the Feedback forum? I suppose. Do I care? NO. Post your trades, post your trading observations, post your commentary, etc. and stop acting like a child. Normalize you, indeed.... :(

Anyway, this thread has strayed from it's topic, any further off-topic posts need be handled by private PM, as I will remove them from the thread. Thank you everyone.

#115     Sep 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.