EGO CHALLENGE (26 Sept 2003)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Sep 25, 2003.

1. T-REX

T-REX

Hey DUDES.:D

AMT "YOU DA MAN". I must say that I like your style.

Don, "Welcome to the arena".

I started this thread to "CALL-OUT" & expose ALL the loud mouths who like to make RUDE comments on other peoples journals (you know who you are) but don't trade----"AT ALL" and have never posted any trades of their own.

As you can see "We don't play". This thread is for serious traders who are not afraid to post both thier "WINNERS" & "LOSSES" in "REAL-TIME".

We believe that we are the "Elite" and we are here to show how its done. We all have diverse styles and timeframes that we all like to trade. I for one am a little slower (typically 1-3 entries per day). I do more "SWING TRADING" however, I don't mind a quick scalp or daytrade. I'm often in the market and I love to trade with the prevailing trend.:)

Don.
    You can still have your dudes post with us. Its all for fun and for all who like to trade and trade for a living.:)

#251     Sep 28, 2003
  2. We are planning on hosting a dinner at our headquarters building during the show for the traders that show up (and aren't too busy raising hell on the Strip).

And, as always, I will surely have a few dozen individual come by during the expo!

Hope to see you in November....

Don :)

And to the above ...."our traders kick ass!".... :D

#252     Sep 28, 2003
  3. I already did enough wild Vegas nights and expensive strip club tours for ten men in my earlier years. :eek:
    I might have to play a little Blackjack though....I love to play Blackjack! :)

#253     Sep 28, 2003
  4. Mvic

Mvic

S 10@998.75

#254     Sep 29, 2003
  5. yesterday AMT4SWA had 15.437 points per contract.

today i had 15.5 points per contract.

THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!!!!!!!

p. s. i'm just kidding, AMT4SWA, you did a great job yesterday.

#255     Sep 29, 2003
  6. Ebo

Ebo

GG:

How do you get your head out of the trading room?

Greed is good!

ebo

:D :D :D

#256     Sep 29, 2003
  7. Ditch

Ditch

Except for one difference, AMT traded for real.:p

#257     Sep 29, 2003
  8. True :D

-FastTrader

#258     Sep 29, 2003