Ego Challenge (02 Oct 2003)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Oct 2, 2003.

1. T-REX

T-REX

..........I'm begining to get the feeling that YA'LL fixin ta get me killt!
    Sure I'll visit mIRC..........but 1st allow a brotha time to gloat and chill out from Smash'en up on dees suckas.:D

HAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

HAMMER DON'T HURT'EM!:p

#21     Oct 2, 2003
  2. Mvic

Mvic

keep pulling that cash out of the market dude.

I have to disagree on one point though. Contract size does matter though it is all relative. In the same way paper trading yeilds different results than real trading, if someone who normally trades x contracts started trading X/10 or some other fraction it would be a lot easier to make a good show as fear and greed would be that much smaller a part of their trading equation, perhaps to the point of insignificance. Size does matter in this case imo (which is why I was day trading with a 10 lot unit rather than 1 contract, I might as well have been paper trading if I was only going to trade 1 ES).

#22     Oct 2, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

Great point! though for me I was just trying to demonstrate my ability to FORECAST price movement. I didnt think that my size mattered. Sometimes I trade between 10-15 contracts at a time. The most I ever did was 30 contracts! However, my normal size is 5 contracts per trade.:)

I think I proved my point though.

#23     Oct 2, 2003
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Yes you proved it abundently, nice trading!

#24     Oct 2, 2003
  5. Htrader

Htrader Guest

congrats on the day. I don't mean to rain on your parade but what has your cumulative points total been since you started your original thread?

I'm only asking because i've seen you take a few small winners here and there, but also take several big 20+ point losses.

#25     Oct 2, 2003
  6. T-REX

T-REX

Thanks.............

Since I've been in da playground............NO LOSING DAYS!!!!
    I had a rough begining in the T-REX journal in my 1st week of posting but since then..............NO LOSING WEEKS!!!!!

If you get a chance you can referrence the "EGO CHALLENGE" threads and the T-REX JOURNAL thread.....:D

#26     Oct 2, 2003