Ego Challenge (02 Oct 2003)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Oct 2, 2003.

1. acrary

acrary

I'll give it another go on Monday (after the Cubs series with Atlanta). I got in late last night and I'm too tired to trade anymore today. Great two games so far.

#11     Oct 2, 2003
  2. This Forum is not a good format for live trade posting, so I'll be sticking to mIRC.

-FastTrader

#12     Oct 2, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

I'm going to try mIRC soon as I finish here today.
    :)

#13     Oct 2, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

C 1335.50 NQZ3
    :D

#14     Oct 2, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

..............system is now flat.

Total pts = 10!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

I rest my case.

Don't ever show your face in this NQ arena again. C'uz I'll take Yo Lunch Money!!!

.......oooops!!! my bad, the above named individuals failed to show up today.....REASON: (because they were all long the NQ today and they paid for my lunch)......I'm stepping out now for a bite to eat. Thanks guys!:D

:D :D :D

p.s. I could have held on but why should I .....I've already proved my point that trading is extremely difficult and only those that have mastered the art are willing to demonstrate thier ability....while losers only persist to talk trash about people that have accomplished what they only dream of doing....LOL!

:(

:D

#15     Oct 2, 2003
  6. T-REX, nice trading today but you're gonna get owned if you start "competing" in the mIRC room :D

-FastTrader

#16     Oct 2, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

I don't think so DUDE.:D

......but I will drop by soon enough to check it out.

Remember, I never claimed to be the best.....just one of the best!
    I GOT MADD SKILLZ DUDE!!!!:D

I only challenge those that challenge me by way of RUDE and outlandish comments attacking my person when they don't even know me? To me thats just asking for an ASS KICKING!!!

......and if you are that good you dont have to go around being a JERK to everybody and being all disrespectful & sh*t! :mad:

I just want to have fun and I will respect everybody that respects me.:D

#17     Oct 2, 2003
  8. RAY

RAY

#emini?

#18     Oct 2, 2003
  9. T-REX

T-REX

Yes. I trade the E-mini's. # of contracts are irrelevant because we only count points in this contest, not the number of contracts traded.:)

#19     Oct 2, 2003
  10. I think he was referring to the #emini room on mIRC.

#20     Oct 2, 2003