Eganon69 - Interesting Stocks to watch based on TA ONLY!!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by eganon69, Jun 26, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Exactly. There's more than enough entertainment to go around here. What you have provided in this journal is quality learning material based on years of work for those that want to expand their arsenal of knowledge.... ie, folks that are willing to put in whats required to be in the top percentile.

#51     Jul 4, 2017
    sss12 likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Gold is trading up.
    Hmmmm. Must be N Korea.

Ya know, as you pointed out, the spring is coiling. It won't take much for gold to take off. Too much BS going on. I think you should take the money EG... better trades out there.

#52     Jul 4, 2017
  3. eganon69

eganon69

Gold is trading up because the USD is trading up. Doubt it has much to do with NoKo. Thanks for the heads up but I am going to trade my plan. (Until I have a stop hit or system says sell.)

US Dollar is due for a bounce. Will likely be an opportunity to reload on positions if you so dare.

#53     Jul 4, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Gold's up $7 EG.
    Thats not economics (Forex stuff)... thats herd mentality. Trump just called for an emergency meeting of the UN security Council.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/3...t-un-security-council-talks-on-n-korea/#page1
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/1355f40b39fcfe8ffc5e8b5dd2cc61a9

#54     Jul 4, 2017
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Up $8.38 now...
    It may very well be an opportunity to reload.... but I could kick myself for not knowing (trading accordingly) that this idiot (Kim) would launch his biggest and best on the Fourth of July.
    They have historically done this on this date ..... STUPID. It was friggin there for all to see.
    Damn.

#55     Jul 4, 2017
  6. eganon69

eganon69

Thanks. I am not worried and will trade my plan. I will follow what the charts say. When I second guess them I lose more than I win.

I often find that when these events happen that markets were already going to do what they were going to do and the outside events have little if any impact. As I have mentioned before it is my belief that TA reveals what everyone ELSE feels or thinks about the news and data available. So if its really worrisome it will be revealed in the charts and my stops will be triggered. But thanks for keeping me abreast of the news. FYI when I entered the trade Gold was at $1257. A $7 bump is not that unusual after falling $35.

#56     Jul 4, 2017
    themickey and vanzandt like this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yes, you have mentioned this before (charts portending the events) and I haven't forgotten. And it certainly appears a valid point in numerous instances.

Like you say... trade what you see.

#57     Jul 5, 2017
  8. eganon69

eganon69

Will post one more trade because I have been watching this one for quite sometime.

SRPT = LONG @ 35.32 and Stop Loss $31.45. Will update charts later. Trade was filled about 1 hr ago.

#58     Jul 5, 2017
  9. eganon69

eganon69

SRPT back down a bit below entry price. Will watch closely but keeping stop where I stated above.

#59     Jul 5, 2017
  10. eganon69

eganon69

Added 0.25% more to SRPT. Full 1% risk position now. LONG @ $35.07 with stop still at $31.45.

Average price for LONG position is now $35.26

#60     Jul 5, 2017