EFX Group

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pairtracker, Nov 26, 2006.

1. http://www.tradexfx.com/web/index.php?pid=1

Here is what I know about them. I know a guy who has traded with them a little. He said the fills are pretty consistent but has experienced a few spikes that did not show on esignal. They use meta as a platform. They have sent me several emails claiming fixed spread of 2 pips on all of the majors and gaurented fills in all market conditions. Rather or not they are a safe place to send money and actual do fulfill these claims remains to be seen. Also I would want to make sure they are gonna make good on any errant spikes too.

#31     Dec 3, 2006
  2. Any broker that uses Metatrader can't be trusted !

#32     Dec 3, 2006
  3. I will have to take your word on that. I have never been a meta guy. Any specifics you would share on that topic?

'

#33     Dec 3, 2006
  4. Metatrader was designed by Russians(coincidence ?:0) to facilitate brokers
    to play all the forex games (individual pricing, .....) to fu..
    customers.

#34     Dec 3, 2006
  5. traderob

traderob

Could you explain more...

#35     Dec 3, 2006
  6. pma

pma

Listen up people-try trading CME globex currency futures. It is the only way to fly!

#36     Dec 4, 2006
  7. It may come as a shock to you that Oanda FXTrade, IB IDEALPro, MBT / EFX Navigator / Forex Pro, Deutsche Bank dbFX and probably just about every other retail forex platform in existence easily allows "all the forex games" to be played, at the individual client's level, if a particular broker/dealer so chooses.

Repeating a piece of apparently racist nonsense over and over, without such pesky details as evidence or at least reasoning, somehow still doesn't make it a true fact, you know.

Your "logic" (using the term loosely) is exactly the same as the logic of this hilarious fishing tale... except for the funny part.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=732066#post732066

#37     Dec 4, 2006
  8. Would it make a difference if this are
    the words of a Meta administrator and
    not mine ?

Russia, a country that at this moment
    is "ruled" by mobs ,also a racist remark ?

#38     Dec 4, 2006
  9. back to topic ;

MBT_Steve,

A few months back I saw huge liquidity
    on the market depth on all 6 levels deep,now
    only at the best bid/ask, what happened ?

#39     Dec 4, 2006
  10. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Hi Nick,

What symbol?

Steve

#40     Dec 4, 2006