eFloorTrade Auto Xecutor

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by trader777, Jan 30, 2002.

1. There is a decent amount of programing work involved but what you are trying to do isn't exactly easy! If your system makes money the programing work will be well worth it! Let me know how it's going for you.

#11     Feb 8, 2002
  2. Much thanks to the encouragement from this board, you guys/gals are great :)

I was able to hook everything up, although I got a few surprises when I realized I was in a trade after I looked at autoexecutor!!!
    (tried to enter a limit order from test system that added 1.10 points to emini) I had it set as a market order....my bad!

I really wasn't so bad, mostly syntax related and tired neurons don't work well trying to troubleshoot.

So far smooth sailing, but I realize that my system needs tweeking before taking off the training wheels.

Net

#12     Feb 11, 2002
  3. email me for a copy of Q_zecution. Its a tweaked version of the excel macro provided by IB for trade placement. It is fully automated and allows for limits,market orders, stops,stop limit ,cancel and cancel replace. Works with any charting package that will write a text file coincident with your trading time frame,eg 5 min bars. Language examples are for Tradestation.
    Its free, feedback of any cleanup/improvements expected tho......

Good Luck & Good Trading

Q`

#13     Feb 16, 2002
  4. does your Q_zecution program work on futures or only equities?

#14     Mar 13, 2002
  5. I primarily trade futures, so I have no firsthand knowledge that
    Q_zecution will place stock orders. However, it simply uses the Excel worksheet provided by IB for stock and futures trading, so I would assume that whatever one can trade from the worksheet can be automated.

#15     Mar 13, 2002