Edwards on CNBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie Guitar, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Why is he speaking in front of housing that needs repair,
    ie; plywood windows, broken awnings...

hmmm....

2. He is in New Orleans doing some charitable work to kiss ass with potential voters...

3. Who is Edwards? The "dead boy, live girl" fame? I didn't know he's still alive.

4. Just another democrat who voted for the war along w/ Kerry and Hillary, but denies it now to fool the politically non-astute liberal voters...

correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Someone needs to post the video of Edwards primping his hair, before an interview, that ran during the last election cycle. After seeing that his chances are over.

6. I noticed his hair during the interview today....

man, I dunno :eek: :p :D

7. Edwards is the kind of guy you would invite to your house for a dinner party, he would drink way too much, and spend all evening hitting on your wife.

8. I think you're confusing him with President BlowJob. Edwards would help with the dishes.

9. Why vote for him when there will be a real, well sort of, woman to vote for?

The Democrats that got elected this fall in Red States were mostly macho-posturing guys, like that jerk Webb, moron Heath Schuler and Farmer Flattop. Pretty Boy Edwards couldn't carry his home state.

#10     Dec 28, 2006