Educators, Traders, Mentors and Service

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by xfactor, May 12, 2004.

1. xfactor

xfactor

Jai Ramoutar Jr.
    Fernando Gonzales
    Brandon Fredrickson

Have any of you any experience with this three as educators, traders, mentors and service they provide.

Constructive comments only please.

2. Try doing a search for each for starters, that'll give you something to read while you wait for the deluge of replies. Wait, you asked for constructive comments, better do the search, could be awhile. :p

3. xfactor

xfactor

I have done my search and that is why I have come up with this three who seem sound traders from my search. Just wanted to see if I could get more info. about them.

4. I can't help you with any of the three. I've seen Ramoutar and BrandonF post here, but have not used their services. Hopefully you'll get some replies from those who have. Good luck.

5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You can get at least some idea of what sort of trader BF is by taking a trial in his chatroom. He's much "looser" than I like, particularly about stops, or used to be, which is why I didn't stay. But I sure wouldn't be handing over any money to anybody unless he can provide you with a verified trading record.

This depends, of course, on what you want. If psychological issues are your problem, then it doesn't matter whether your "mentor" can trade his way out of a paper bag. You also have to decide whether you want somebody to help you develop a strategy of your own or you want to copy somebody else (which is rarely successful and will be a waste of your money, but it's your money and your "mentor" is unlikely to turn it down or give it back).

6. Well put, DB. It really depends on what you're seraching for. If you want to follow calls from an advisory service, check out Millenium-Traders.com, or UndergroundTrader.com. They offer free trials, so you can check them out before you buy. If you want a mentor for the mental aspect, that's another story. I've yet to find one that seems completely legit, but I'm sure they're out there.