Education & Blockchain

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by enzio23, Apr 3, 2019.

Will it be good for everybody or not

1. good

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. enzio23

enzio23

How do you think, when will become a time when Blockchain will be studied in Universities?

2. zdreg

zdreg

3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

No because nobody cares about that. It would be like me trying to study a banks transaction details.

4. maxinger

maxinger

NO. On paper, it seems that blockchain is a high security system.
    In real world, it is not.

5. zdreg

zdreg

It will be the subject of courses in financial bubbles.

6. In 2019, there were twice as many students who took a cryptography or blockchain course as in the previous year. At the same time, 56% of the best world universities in the ranking of U.S. News & World Report have courses on the study of blockchain technology. At the same time, almost 70% of them are related to law, humanities and economics.
    Interest among students in cryptocurrencies and blockchains is growing due to distrust of the existing financial system. Two thirds of students describe the current financial system as unstable, inefficient, unequal, or slow.
    According to Cesare Fracassi, a professor of computer science at the University of Texas, some students interested in the blockchain don't believe in the current banking system.
    Indeed, the current financial system in many countries is inefficient and unfair. If the older generation may not notice it, the younger generation understands that there aren't many alternatives.
    One of them is the construction of systems based on a blockchain technologies that can provide a transparent fair financial system with no room for bribery, money laundering and any kind of fraud. Of course, it will be difficult to fundamentally change an entire state institution, but this only shows the ambition of the people who are working on such Napoleon's plans.

7. Hsbr2858

Hsbr2858

You are right, Thank you so much for your valuable information.

8. Not sure that it is must be needed for now, but it spreads so fast. I have heard about it so many times from social media or friends, but still don`t know what it exactly is. It is like cryptocurrency, firstly it didn't matter but now it is studied, I also saw a lot on https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/social-media/ about blockchain and cryptocurrency. I know some info from free essay examples, but I am so far from understanding how it really works.

9. It should be subject of financial cources in the Universities.