Edit Post Notation !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OMG, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG

OMG

One final time in case you don't get it:

Let me state very clearly to you that I have registered for the first and only time on the date it says I did. Let me also make very clear to you that I am a trial attorney, one of the most successful ones in the country, and if you again make a slanderous public posting directed towards me ever again, be advised that you are risking legal action.

#11     Jan 19, 2006
  2. OMG

OMG

Thank you. A good addition to your site.

#12     Jan 19, 2006
  3. OK, i've been advised! In that "case" let me be perfectly clear:

YOU (OMG) are a LIAR and a WIMPY, LONELY LOSER!

Shall we have Baron corroborate the fact and report to all on ET, using his advanced ISP technology, that you have no aliases?

#13     Jan 19, 2006
  4. I request a 2 hour edit please or at least give me moderator keys...

#14     Jan 19, 2006
  5. Although the edit should be allowed for only a short period of time, it shouldn't be decided by loser trolls such as OMG.

I think Baron is beginning to realize he was duped here.

Baron, please use your own judgment in making the time limit. Don't let lonely aliases dictate the rules.

#15     Jan 19, 2006
  6. I'd like to see it back to 60min.

Nothing changes with 10min lmt; mkt moves in seconds and changes, if made, would prolly be done after a few min, after that alterations would become much more obvious.

#16     Jan 19, 2006
  7. Now I am going to need to delete and re-enter while i am thinking and editing....10 minutes sucks...

#17     Jan 19, 2006
  8. Yeah,
    Im sweating to correct and/or modify my posts in time.

#18     Jan 19, 2006
  9. I'm sorry folks this is also an archive...not a chat-room...we need editing time!

I get PM's constantly on stuff that I wrote 6 months ago...

I think the key here is to put a lot of thought into your posts and read them back to yourself....if an edit is needed what would two hours hurt?

As far as a calling trades...I do not use ET for that.

Michael B.

#19     Jan 19, 2006
  10. Give Baron alittle time to recognize what happened here. He will do the right thing. Maybe 30 minutes is a good solution.

I believe Baron is a smart guy, and when he digs alittle and sees OMG is a loser troll and endless agitator, he will not let this lonely boy dictate the terms of the site. Can you believe OMG complained over a single S&P point? And he was lying about the edit in an obvious attempt to discredit me.

Does 30 minutes sound fair? Baron?

#20     Jan 19, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.