"Edge Challenge" - prove us wrong!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by in56, Aug 11, 2006.

1. how dare you, HOW DARE YOU

you thread starting bastard, ask for my edge

you may be able to get some people to give you their half/ass strategy

but my edge and real edge of real traders you will never get, not even for million cash.

how dare you even have audacity to ask
    you lazy bum :mad:

#31     Aug 13, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

I use these 2 rather consistently

1) Close eyes and place finger on the monitor. Draw straight line at the point of contact. If price above line, buy. If price below line, sell.

2) Flip a coin. Heads I buy at the open of the next 15 minute bar. Tails I sell at the open of the next 15 minute bar.

No I'm not kidding. And No, I won't share the money and trade management aspect of these systems.

#32     Aug 13, 2006
  3. Bwaahaha

#33     Aug 13, 2006
  4. siki13

siki13

Why not give him your edge ,after all you get the satisfaction to prove him wrong.
    :)

#34     Aug 13, 2006
  5. NTB

NTB

The vast amount of "edges" that exist in the market (some might argue all the edge that exist) is there because of a very high barrier to entry with respect to either very specific knowledge, capital, technology, opportunity and/or relationships. As such, even if people really did tell you their "edge" (99.9% of customers have no edge), you very likely wouldn't be able to utilize it anyway, hence the reason that it even exists in the first place.

#35     Aug 13, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

If you bought ES today at 10:30 today, how are you doing right now ?

#36     Aug 14, 2006
  7. Buy low - sell higher

or
    Sell high - buy it back lower

crack this one baby....

#37     Aug 14, 2006
  8. man

man

if you are not just edge-fishing, why don't you come up with a full setup to test the idea on your own?

#38     Aug 14, 2006
  9. Take a look through my journal and of every forecast the "Chrystal Ball" I use has made. Do I believe in an " edge", you're damned right mister.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65265&perpage=6&pagenumber=26

Rennick out

#39     Aug 14, 2006
  10. Grob106

Grob106

I predict that all systems will quit working 4 billion years from now when the solar system goes supernova.

#40     Aug 14, 2006