Ed (windbag) Schultz blames Obama's debate performance on racism.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 4, 2012.

1. jem

jem

wow... I could not imagine they could say fox had just made him the angry black guy.

Obama is the post stoner chommer guy... who has done incredibly well. Never even dawned on me, he could be an angry black man.

Would anyone think Spicoli would become and angry white guy?
    ---

Brad Hamilton: Why don't you get a job Spicoli?
    Jeff Spicoli: What for?
    Brad Hamilton: You need money.
    Jeff Spicoli: All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Jeff Spicoli: [driving and stoned] People on 'ludes should not drive.

#11     Oct 4, 2012
  2. JamesL

JamesL

We need to put a white guy back in the White House for the next 4 years so that when the fourth estate attacks him for the fuck-up this country will STILL be in, no one will be able to cry racism with a straight face and be taken seriously.

#12     Oct 4, 2012
  3. JamesL

JamesL

Wait until next week.

#13     Oct 4, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

Damn, Ed Schultz proved it in spades: the definition of "racist" in leftistspeak is "anybody that wins an argument with a leftist".

Schultz is SUCH A MINDLESS BLOWHARD.. I tried to listen to Air America for a little while. He was part of the reason I had to just drop the idea. He churned my stomach so badly I had to choose listening to him or eating.

#14     Oct 4, 2012
  5. I can't agree with your definition of racist or characterization of Schultz in general but as a resident left sider I disagree with Schultz' analysis. Why Obama was passive in the face of an aggressive onslaught by Romney can't be explained by the "angry black man" thesis. Obama is a black man in skin color only. He is closer culturally to white people than black. He grew up in a white family. He even occupies the Whitest office in history!

Obama may have been off his game last night, he may have been out gunned last night, he may not have been fully prepared last night, or he may be unspooling a debate strategy that puts off fierce counterattacks for the last debate.

#15     Oct 4, 2012