Ed McMahon Is Pitiful and Symbol of A Lot of What's Wrong With the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I was merely being agreeable. (I guess you don't get that a lot.) By the way, that chip on your shoulder is very stylish.

#21     Aug 15, 2008
  2. McMahon is a drunkard.

[​IMG]

#22     Aug 15, 2008
  3. What most everyone is failing to understand, is that in order to get rich, particullarly in mcmahons business, an extreme competitive nature is a must. This nature can work for you and it can work against you. When you push it to the limit all the time, sometimes you don't make it.

when you live in medicoreville like most of the haters on this thread, you will never know the thrill of true victory or the utter embarassment of being crushed under your own creation. people lose, most don't make an impact, but when those lose who push the limits of everything, it can be a glorious sound as they rise from the ashes once again.....

<i>"welcome to the hotel california, its a lovely place, you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave"</i>

when you "get it" you get it, when you don't don't.

regards

#23     Aug 15, 2008

4. sometimes.

but yes, this is something the residents of mediocraville will never understand.

thanks,

#24     Aug 15, 2008

5. <i>"Reach for the sky, baby. It's do or die."</i>

mike vallely

#25     Aug 15, 2008
  6. Okay, I'll accept that. But what does that have to do with living beyond your means?

#26     Aug 15, 2008
  7. Did you see that globe on the table behind him in the picture? Wtf did that cost, several thou, no doubt. I couldn't wait to throw out my globe when I passed third grade. Fuck them round things, they go out of date anyways. Gimme a beer ball, a crayon, and an afternoon with George Bush, we'll make our own globe.

#27     Aug 15, 2008