Ecuador stands for liberty?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Aug 16, 2012.

1. rew

rew

You mean like what the Bush administration did to Valerie Plame? I agree, that deserves the death penalty.

But I'm not sure that anything in wikileaks is of the same degree of significance. It's mostly just stuff that gets lying politicians embarrassed. Such as (surprise) the fact that our unending wars are achieving nothing useful, but are causing the horrors that all wars cause.

#41     Aug 17, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

The Plame thing was a farce orchestrated by the Democraps. Wikileaks is on a whole new level - more like the leaks by the Obama administration that could cause serious problems.

#42     Aug 17, 2012
  3. Wow ,that's kinda harsh don't you think .
    Do you really think valerie and her husband deserve the death penalty?

#43     Aug 17, 2012
  4. You got him! In Judo it is called ippon.

#44     Aug 17, 2012
  5. William Hague showed a tremendous amount of stupidity by sending that letter to Ecuador. He seems to have thought he was smart. The Ecuadorians called his bluff. Unless he is fired (which I doubt it would happen), this would bring Britain's prestige down as they now appear to be climbing down, and negotiating which is what Ecuador asked them to do before the letter.

#45     Aug 17, 2012
  6. Thank you.

I actually learned that from Tai Chi

#46     Aug 17, 2012
  7. rew

rew

The "Wikileaks is espionage" thing is a farce orchestrated by blood thirsty war mongers.

And no, the outing of Valerie Plame was not a Democrat conspiracy. It was done by neocons who hated the fact that her husband didn't go along with the "yellow cake to Iraq" lie. But no doubt endangering the life of an agent to further neocon ends is okay in your book.

#47     Aug 18, 2012
  8. rew

rew

You failed reading comprehension.

#48     Aug 18, 2012
  9. Nope, just responding to a fabrication with it's mirror image.

#49     Aug 18, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Seems you have everything bass ackwards. But that's to be expected from you.

#50     Aug 18, 2012