Ecuador stands for liberty?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I do:)

But you needed to be right so very badly, you did the work for me, and I thank you.

48 Laws of Power, Rule #7.

Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit.

In this case, thank you for bothering, I simply exploited your neediness.:D

You can have the credit.:)

#31     Aug 17, 2012
  2. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Why are the Americans running after Assange?

Why dont they catch the guy the who leaked the files instead - he was the real criminal. Assange just provided the medium of distribution.

Talk about shooting the messenger!

:confused:

#32     Aug 17, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

1) I don't see anybody running. Espionage is serious business. Assange, too, will face the consequences of being in the business of espionage. The Russians just poison you. In America you get a trial if caught.

2) They did. That guy is in jail.

3) That may still happen if he continues to flee.

#33     Aug 17, 2012
  4. rew

rew

Both the Democrats and the Republicans are convinced that the United States owns all countries, and if they don't do what we say we should invade them.

#34     Aug 17, 2012
  5. rew

rew

In the case of wikileaks "espionage" simply means that it published facts embarrassing to U.S. politicians. In my my view anybody who does that should get a medal.

#35     Aug 17, 2012
  6. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

I was about to post a similar point.

whats the govt so upset about unless there was something underhand in the information exposed?

Why would the good guys be so worried about their good deeds being published.

(Could say the same about old milkey - if hes done nothing wrong, why run??)

#36     Aug 17, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Exactly. What I've always found funny is these "holier then thou" types who want to expose everyone else but he is afraid to stand trial in Sweden and face the secrets in his own life. So he runs. It's always more fun when you are exposing someone else's secrets.

#37     Aug 17, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

Ecuador has gotta be a very enlightened place. They don't prohibit drugs. They give Assange refuge. Wikileaks is absolutely bitchin'. Bullshit artists like Barack Obama talking about transparency is one thing but actual transparency, wow that gets dickheads all heated up... Wikileaks might be what keeps Hillary off the ticket really, her career was over the day after the big leak of a few years ago, she lost all cred all over the world...

#38     Aug 17, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

No, it means it published secrets and private communications between countries that could have consequences in the lives of operatives on the ground and our ability to effectively communicate with other foreign leaders and agencies. People die over information leaks and those aiding or abetting the leaking of sensitive information are guilty of espionage and in some cases should be put to death.

#39     Aug 17, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Sort of like it's buddy country Venezuela. I wouldn't want to live there but you and Sean Penn might.

#40     Aug 17, 2012