Economy lost 400,000 jobs or gained 100,000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Lefties dont seem to understand that simply putting a dollar bill in a companies hand does not represent supply side economics, as they misinterpret it. If a company is allowed to hold on to a little bit more of their money, but then you tell them that the business market is now going to become far more hostile to them, they have no incentive to invest that dollar.

With all of the economic news coming out lately, in order to buy into Obama & CO's unemployment Kool-aid, you would have to believe that a bunch of businesses decided to start hiring on like its 1983 even though they expect this quarter and all of next year to be shitty for them, and even though the biggest regulation on business ever (Obamacare) is currently working its way through the system.

#51     Oct 6, 2012
  2. That's complete nonsense.

Companies will supply to demand. Outrageous statements like Obama will mandate electric cars and that machinery be EPA approved are the fruit of a misguided and frustrated petty mind. Did you invent that nonsense or are you parroting some tool?

#52     Oct 6, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

"Righties don't seem to understand" that simply reducing "hostile" factors does not put a dollar bill in companies' hands.

#53     Oct 6, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Since Ricter is only offering dead end minimum wage jobs it takes a long time to find an illegal alien who will take the job.

#54     Oct 6, 2012
  5. sucking d*ck in the red roof inn doesn't count.

#55     Oct 6, 2012
  6. I think the coal industry would disagree.

#56     Oct 6, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yes it does, how on earth could you come to that conclusion?

If Obamacare is going to cost me 50k per year, and an added tax rate is going to cost me another 50k per year, i just lost 100k. If both of these decisions are reversed my cashflow goes up by 100k.

As a business owner do you think id rather invest 100k in the government, or in the economy, where there may be some mutual benefit?

#57     Oct 6, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Here are some facts Obama and most lefties close their eyes to.

Despite President Obama’s assiduous promises that he would scrupulously avoid raising taxes whatsoever on the middle class, the CBO released yet another of its revised reports yesterday, informing us that the ObamaCare mandate tax is going to overwhelmingly impose itself upon members of the middle class, with an average penalty to the tune of $1,200. Lovely.

Current federal regulations plus those coming under Obamacare will cost American taxpayers and businesses $1.8 trillion annually, more than twenty times the $88 billion the administration estimates, according to a new roundup provided to Secrets from the libertarian Competitive Enterprise Institute.

And it could grow, warned the author of the report, Clyde Wayne Crews, a CEI vice president.

Complying with Health and Human Services Department requirements alone, he revealed, costs $184 billion a year, yet regulators are still drafting the rules for the 2,400-page Obamacare law that kicks into gear in 2014.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/20/great-obama-regulations-cost-20x-admins-estimate-annually/

#58     Oct 6, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

#59     Oct 6, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, gotcha.

#60     Oct 6, 2012