Economies/Countries are crashing

Discussion in 'Economics' started by 2022TheEndGame, Jul 12, 2022.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

Are TPTB bulletproof?
    I'm at a lost as to how thousands of prior Military, I being
    one of them will allow any organization to subject us
    to Orwellian lifestyle. To hell with that BS!

#11     Jul 12, 2022
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

How exactly did they remove him, they resigned "removing" themselves. :confused:

#12     Jul 12, 2022
  3. Millionaire

Millionaire

But that was temporary, while he is gone for good.

#13     Jul 12, 2022
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

I know, as if Hitler wanted WWII, so he could die before he reached old age.

Control is all.

#14     Jul 12, 2022
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

No from what I understand, just like here in US, some will be back and some won't.

#15     Jul 12, 2022
  6. Past 12 years Americans and Europeans know me because of my website and my internet work. I have the reputation internationally. I need $25000 to $50,000 immediately because I have to leave Asia immediately. It is very bad here. I am age 44 now and the intelligent man that I am, I should have reached USA at age 26. Only 5 sales from my website in 4 years when I needed big money for United States of America by age 38.

If somebody thinks $25,000 is lots of money then worldwide people say I should earn $5000 to $10,000/month from my website. That is some $300,000 for 4 years. Now I am in trouble because of no money from the internet.

Can you live without money/income for almost 10 years ?? I am on Twitter https://twitter.com/MachM6

This no money/income for 10 years nonsense should have never happened. Even I do not like asking people for money but I have worked for 10 years. I need the money I deserve

#16     Jul 12, 2022
  7. Yeah, but I'd rather have closer to boring just a personal preference. I mean when the markets are stable, you can drop to a smaller time frame to find buy setups. Plus any bullish divergence has a very high chance of working. Not to mention you can pretty consistently scalp on pulls backs and etc. This action isn't too bad, particularly last week and yesterday was pretty straight forward. My only complaint would be that it's just lacking a little integrity in the markets due to the Weekly / Monthly having so much damage done to them.

Over all can't really complain though, even Covid action was tradable.

#17     Jul 12, 2022
  8. Yes, U.S President Joe Biden and his friends will start world war. With $40 billion (given to Ukraine) you can buy 500 advanced fighter jets. Poland has given 240 battle tanks (mostly T-72) to Ukraine

#18     Jul 12, 2022
  9. Millionaire

Millionaire

It does depends who replaces him.
    One of the main back stabbers is currently favourite to replace him. Of course that could change when it comes down to a head to head final vote and the party members (the public who pay £25 a year to be members of the conservative party) get to decide.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    #19     Jul 12, 2022
  10. How do you know this? I can remember during the financial meltdown people all over the chat boards were saying the same type of drivel we see here today.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    #20     Jul 12, 2022
    SunTrader likes this.