Economic stimulus created or saved nearly 2 million jobs, White House says

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Jan 14, 2010.

1. WRONG.

White House people are hoping WE are the biggest idiots in the world. When it comes to most of the US population, they are correct, unfortunately.

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. le140

le140

Can someone here please tells me what time does American Idol start?

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. WTF!!!! You're giving this assclown a pass based on him getting bad details from his assclown appointees? GTFOH. No. He knew exactly how bad things were and he helped make them worse by allowing business to twist in the wind without a resolution on future tax and healthcare policy (but I repeat myself). When are people going to realize that they never intended to make things better, they intended to increase the scope of government power in every facet and corner of American life.

If they (liberals) get immigration "reform" passed they will have the nearest thing to a permanent liberal majority. If you doubt this for a second, take a good look at places like NYC, LA, SF, Detroit and Massachusetts, the latter of which with G-d's mercy will escape the clutches of their effete governance. These places have no real loyal political opposition to speak of, it's been entirely snuffed out by corrupt liberal machine politics dating back to FDR and his commie scum buddies.

#13     Jan 14, 2010
  4. Let's see if the people of Assachusetts can right their ship for just once or if they allow themselves to be used in an endless pursuit for the destruction of American liberty. It just might be worth sending some more money to Mr. Brown in the chance he can pull this one out. If he does it will be a bell-effing-weather epic sized defeat for the Kennedy legacy and Obama with it, whom if you'll recall was the first big-shot a-hole to endorse this clown.

#14     Jan 14, 2010
  5. LOL.........

#15     Jan 14, 2010

6. WHO GIVES A FUCK !!!!

#16     Jan 14, 2010
  7. Saved or created 2 million jobs?.....LOL...and Obama has a fast growing pinocchio nose!!

Those people in the white house and capitol hill need to stop smoking crack.

The U.S population in general knows what the truth is..... and they will voice their opinion on this when its time to vote for their senators and congressmen this coming Nov....

#17     Jan 14, 2010
  8. Notice how Zero is now going after the banks on this idiotic tax to try to capture some populist appeal. I don't think people will buy it or care. Too little, too late. What a fraud this guy is.

#18     Jan 14, 2010
  9. Good thinking. Excellent post.

#19     Jan 15, 2010
  10. Quote from le140:

Can someone here please tells me what time does American Idol start?

Dear Phil1424:

le140 is talking about the competition between THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS, American Idiot (the show not the President) and LOST. Here is the latest and I think "LOST" would be most fitting for America's First Idiot.

President Barack Obama's State of the Union address is scheduled to replace the 2-hour Lost premiere on ABC. The final season of Lost, which has long been advertised by ABC to be scheduled for February 2nd, is being threatened by the White House's uncertainty as to whether the State of the Union address should be aired on January 26th (when American Idol airs) or February 2nd.

Lost fans are already in uproar; some have launched a campaign on Twitter tagged #NoStateofUnionFeb2.

Would you rather watch the State of the Union address or the premiere of Lost?

#20     Jan 18, 2010