Economic impact of possible attack on Iran

Discussion in 'Economics' started by NoMoreOptions, Jan 17, 2005.

1. i said quit "fucking" with them. i.e. instead of making up lies about wmd's or connections with 911 we just tell the truth. then we don't create future terrorist and we don't send our boys over there to be brought home as PARTS. call me crazy.

here, check this out and remember that your govt made up reasons to go do this shit:

http://www.einswine.com/atrocities/iraq/

#11     Jan 17, 2005
  2. why don't you educate me oh grand poobah.

#12     Jan 17, 2005
  3. that is your job...not mine.

ratboy?.....so now we are the ones who created the terrorists? Did you just get out of college?

BTW, the middle east is mostly about OIL.....not Israel.

#13     Jan 17, 2005
  4. well i have already and would be happy to educate you since you obviously still buy into the propaganda from cnnnbccbsfoxabc etc.

the funniest is FOX...the "conservative" network. maybe "neoconservative network" which derives its beliefs from trotskyist. LOL LOL LOL how can you people be so gullible???????

#14     Jan 17, 2005
  5. Have you every spent time in the middle east (military and/or civilian)? If you have not been to the middle east, have you ever spent time in Detroit or other areas in the US where you can hear the morning prayers from a loud speaker?

#15     Jan 17, 2005
  6. are you muslim?

#16     Jan 17, 2005
  7. Let's see what the total sum of your contribution on this subject has been: profanity & name calling, a link to a site showing dead and injured people and then claims that everyone else but you is sufferring from propaganda with the implication that you know the "truth" that everyone else here doesnt.

Gee, isn't that special.

Remind me again what is *your* solution is to prevent Iran from developing nukes while avoiding "fucking" with them?

#17     Jan 17, 2005
  8. Have you already been in the Middle East ?

#18     Jan 17, 2005
  9. what is your contribution??? are you saying those dead bodies are propaganda??? well if they were your family, you wouldn't think so.

#19     Jan 17, 2005
  10. No, I'm saying that creating a web site showing the dead bodies and you posting a link to it is propaganda.
    Regardless it still is.

Everyone knows that lots of people have died in Iraq - there is nothing in your link that provides any new information or furthers your position. Its simply a ploy to play on people's reactions to the horror of war.

Now show us the link to the pictures of all the people that Saddam killed and tortured while he was in power.

#20     Jan 17, 2005