Economic Forecast for US Economy for 2012 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Jan 2, 2012.

1. sheda

sheda

Strange old boy you just appeared to start one how ever its very nice of you not to beat me over the head, or bust my chops, when you have the power to, just because I am new

THANK YOU! I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOUI JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU I JUST THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11     Jan 2, 2012
  2. Sheda: "when you have the power to, just because I am new"

SouthAmerica: I don't have any kind of power to anything as you implied that I had over new members.

What I was trying to say is that, because you are knew to this forum you have not seen most of my postings going back over 6 years.

I just gave you a link for you to learn a few things about my background.

By the way, what you mean by Sheda?

It is not a women/men name, and that word it does not translate to any language.

#12     Jan 2, 2012
  3. January 2, 2012

SouthAmerica: About 2 months ago Brazzil magazine started requiring that people have some kind of annual subscription for them to be able to read the old articles.

I had a copy of about half of my articles on my blog, but now I need to place a copy of the other half also on my blog.

Here are the links to the original article:

Published on February 13, 2005 on Brazzil magazine.
    Original title: “The First Great Depression of the New Millennium”

Brazzil's editor changed the title to:

It’s 2008. The U.S. Has Dragged the World into a Depression.
    By Ricardo C. Amaral
    http://www.brazzilmag.com/component...-has-dragged-the-world-into-a-depression.html

Copy of my article posted my Blog:

It’s 2008. The U.S. Has Dragged the World into a Depression.
    By Ricardo C. Amaral
    http://thenewgreatdepressionisunderway.blogspot.com/2012/01/published-on-february-13-2005-on.html

#13     Jan 2, 2012
  4. sheda

sheda

Correct I have not seen the majority of your posting, you put a lot of effort in which I like, My system revolts against the way you theme your writing, your a journalist type, hype and dramatics.

Your history does not matter to me, I am more interested in hearing the views of those who don't want to tell me because they are so busy in the shadows doing there thing, as opposed to broadcasting there self, but that's just me.

As for Sheda, I joined this forum specifically for the financial transaction tax topic, at the time of filling the application form I heard a mighty crack of thunder so made my way to the window to witness more, at which point it came to my attention a forum name would be required, upon turning away from the window to head back to more important matters, the garden shed caught the corner of my eye...Shed-a...I am named after a garden shed.

Its not classy and it certainly doesn't rock but it does the job.

#14     Jan 2, 2012
  5. January 3, 2011

SouthAmerica: Here is Sheda's Gardens

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YPwhQOJSpik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy it!!!!!

#15     Jan 3, 2012