Economic Crisis in America -- Allah is Punishing America for Its Usury

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, May 27, 2009.

1. Hamas PM Ismail Haniya on Economic Crisis: Allah Is Punishing America for Its Usury

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K3o1ZSC5ABA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K3o1ZSC5ABA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. This one I can't figure out. Where is the usury? I didn't know that the US is lending cash to Hamas, and charging them a very high rate of interest.

We need our Hamas friends here to explain the US usury crime to us.

3. believers of islam are not very smart. believers of the only true god called christians would never say something so stupid. or would they?

Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition of America and a former Republican presidential candidate, linked Hurricane Katrina and terrorist attacks to legalized abortion:

ROBERTSON: You know, it's just amazing, though, that people say the litmus test for [Supreme Court nominee John G.] Roberts [Jr.] is whether or not he supports the wholesale slaughter of unborn children. We have killed over 40 million unborn babies in America. I was reading, yesterday, a book that was very interesting about what God has to say in the Old Testament about those who shed innocent blood. And he used the term that those who do this, "the land will vomit you out." That -- you look at your -- you look at the book of Leviticus and see what it says there. And this author of this said, "well 'vomit out' means you are not able to defend yourself." But have we found we are unable somehow to defend ourselves against some of the attacks that are coming against us, either by terrorists or now by natural disaster? Could they be connected in some way? And he goes down the list of the things that God says will cause a nation to lose its possession, and to be vomited out. And the amazing thing is, a judge has now got to say, "I will support the wholesale slaughter of innocent children" in order to get confirmed to the bench. And I am sure Judge Roberts is not going to say any such thing. But nevertheless, that's the litmus test that's being put on, the very thing that could endanger our nation. And it's very interesting. Read the bible, read Leviticus, see what it says there.

4. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Katrina punishment for pullout and lack of Torah study
    By Israel Insider staff and partners September 7, 2005

Shas spiritual leader and former Chief Sephardic Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said that American President George W. Bush, along with New Orleans residents, are to blame for Hurricane Katrina: the former because of his support for the Disengagement plan and the latter because of their lack of Torah study. Yosef said the victims have suffered "because they have no God".

"It was God's retribution. God does not short-change anyone," said Rabbi Yosef during his weekly sermon on Tuesday.

His comments were carried Wednesday on the Ynet news website. A Shas official, Tzvika Yaacobson, did not deny Ovadia made the comments but said they were taken out of context.

According to Ynet, Ovadia also said recent natural disasters were the result of a lack of Torah study and that Katrina's victims suffered "because they have no God."

Veering into apparent racism, the Rabbi explained: "There was a tsunami and there are terrible natural disasters, because there isn't enough Torah study.... Black people reside there. Blacks will study the Torah? "God said:" let?s bring a tsunami and drown them."

"He (Bush) perpetrated the expulsion (of Jews from Gaza). Now everyone is mad at him. This is his punishment for what he did to Gush Katif, and everyone else who did as he told them, their time will come, too," Ovadia was quoted as saying.

Ovadia's comments drew fierce criticism in a Ynet readers forum.

"This is one of the most idiotic, offensive pronouncements I've seen yet about the hurricane. It rivals the kind of idiocy we've seen from Islamic extremists," said one reader, identifying himself only as Howard.

Another reader, Jennifer, wrote: "You stupid ignorant little man. How can anyone blame this disaster on politics? Go crawl back into your little hole before you do any more harm."

Knesset Member Eliezer Cohen of the right-wing National Union party dismissed Ovadia's comments in a talk with Ynet. "I know meteorology well enough not to believe such rubbish,? he said.

Lawmaker Ronny Brison was quoted as saying: "What, God is cross-eyed? He metes out punishments at the wrong place? We're sick and tired of Rabbi Ovadia's primitive worldview. He already did his part, he can remove himself from public life."

Yaacobson, who heads the Shas faction in the Israeli parliament, said people were misinterpreting the rabbi.

"He has a special style he uses when he speaks to the people," said Yaacobson. "He tells jokes that you may like, and may not like. When you just tell the joke, you are ignoring the connotation."

Ovadia is no stranger to controversy. Last March he declared that God will strike dead "the evil one" who evacuates Israelis from the Gaza Strip, referring to Sharon.
    He has called on the Israeli army to "joyfully" annihilate Arabs with rockets, and caused a huge uproar when he stated that the six million Jews who perished in the Nazi Holocaust died because they were reincarnations of sinners in previous generations.

The AP contributed to this report.

5. Christians in general have a problem interpreting the Hebrew Testament. They are not Hebrew so this is understandable. A fetus is not considered a considered a human being per the Torah so if there is an abortion one is not killing a human being. Per the Torah one becomes a human being when one is born -- not at conception. But this is not the issue here.

I don't have a problem with Haniya making the linkage. I just don't understand the usury part. And I differ with you that believers of Islam are not smart. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Iran is on its way to developing nuclear weapons, and the Arabs and Muslims almost conquered the entire world during the Middle Ages. Islamists just like the Nazis are demonic -- not stupid!

6. Genesis 25:21:22 Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her.

So there is your evidence that babies in the womb are babies and not fetuses....and stop calling it a fetus to dehumanize it. Thats how people justify killing innocents...by giving them a dehumanized name like fetus.

You know how the hutus got the other hutus to kill all those tutsis in rwanda? The hutus called the Tutsis "filthy cockroaches" Because its so much easier to kill a filthy cockroach than kill a human being.

7. You see people. This is what happens when an ignoramus reads a book he doesn't have the background at all to understand. By that I mean he doesn't even have a knowledge of basic Hebrew so he reads some corrupted translation of the Torah instead, and believes it is the Unquestionable Divine Truth.

The word "habanim" in Genesis 25:22 means sons in Hebrew -- not babies. And it refers to the future because it is written from the future looking into the past.

The law in the Torah is clear that a fetus is not a human being in actu, but just in potentia.

"And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm, he shall be surely FINED, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine." (Exodus 21:22)

If her fruit were considered a human being per the Torah then the penalty would be death -- not a fine. Since it is just a fetus he has to pay a fine for the miscarriage.

No, there is my evidence that you are an idiot, and how ignorant "religious" nut cases like yourself justify killing innocent doctors and their staff who perform abortions for rape, incest, and lack of financial support for the child to be by calling a fetus a baby.

8. Tresor

Tresor

Yeah, brave sons of Hebrew follow the law of Torah: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html

9. Jamil

Jamil

Allahu Akbar

The evil Jews and their stupid Christian supporters will go to hell.

10. Tresor

Tresor

Jamil, # of your posts: 1

Are you for real?

#10     May 29, 2009