Economic and security Disaster under obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 6, 2009.

1. #11     Nov 6, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No.

Remember you poo poohing on the use of Obamaloon just days ago because it was "made up" and not in a dictionary?

Of course even if you do remember, you won't admit your being a hypocrite now making up your own word.

And so your reputation continues...

#12     Nov 6, 2009
  3. Also, for the idiots out there, please dont say that the stock market surge is due to obama,
    ----------------------

By gosh by golly, Obama said back in March to buy stocks. Reminded me sort of like Donald Trump. Today is a good day to buy and sell stocks. C'mon, what President tells ya to go out and buy stocks?

#13     Nov 6, 2009
  4. "Remember you poo poohing on the use of Obamaloon just days ago because it was "made up" and not in a dictionary?"

I "poo pooed" jemabuffoon for being an idiot...

So you are jemabuffoon's defender now?

LOL!!!

#14     Nov 6, 2009
  5. Obviously his apology to the muslim world was not accepted. Now, to solve the problem of Islamic terrorism he must apologize again, and he better make it good this time.
    :mad: :confused:

#15     Nov 6, 2009
  6. Mercor

Mercor

The Klan were Democrats trying to stop the gallant Republicans from helping the newly freed slaves to get established in the new South.

Take your meaningless word and shove it!

#16     Nov 6, 2009
  7. Take your denial of the present reality and stick it...

:D :D :D

#17     Nov 6, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see your made up word republicklanish in there LoZzer.
    Well now, YOU are using a word without meaning.
    Does that arrogant statement of your apply to Trolls like you as well?

So to summarize, you made a big deal for someone using a word not in the urban dictionary (it is now :D ) then YOU turn right around and - USE A WORD NOT IN THE URBAN DICTIONARY.
    Then when your arrogance, stupidity and hypocrisy is pointed out, you fucking lie about it.

#18     Nov 6, 2009
  9. jem has shown himself to be an idiot, I guess you are his younger brother following in his footsteps...

:D :D :D

#19     Nov 6, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet another of your infamous change the subject non responses that you hope will prevent you from looking stupid.

It didn't work, in fact it never works ZZZzzzz.

#20     Nov 6, 2009