ECN's/Bucket Shops) The difference?! There ISN'T ANY!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Mishima, Jun 16, 2006.

1. everyone needs a wifey like that. Savant, are you posing as your own wife?

#11     Jun 20, 2006
  2. She is my altar-ego

#12     Jun 20, 2006
  3. Mishima

Mishima

Actually,

i've given you facts from someone ADMITTING to this, so. You post something constructive already. Also, to the other person,

the link explains to you.

That there isn't really any difference,
    were you reading the link at all?!

Please, comprehend, i am not being disrespectful, or rude, but it's right there in stone for you. What do you want me to do, go to the chicago exchange and tell them,

"We have a broker problem on our hands, bring in Gordon Gekko, quick!!!!!"

I didn't think so, you have eyes, read and judge the thread for yourself, i've held your hands long enough by just putting up the link.

#13     Jun 20, 2006
  4. bl33p

bl33p

And I admit to being the King of Nigeria and stop hunting your account into margin call.

Show some real proof like a reliable datafeed quote screenshot, EBS, Reuters, Oanda, Esignal etc, and a comparable screenshot from the crooked broker exposing their stop hunt.

Nobody likes crooked players and for forex in general it would be better to get them change their ways, however that would need some real tangible proof not paranoid rants.

#14     Jun 20, 2006
  5. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Nice dodge kiddo. I know perfectly well what the difference is between an ECN and a Maker maker. You're off an running with some anecdotal account which has made it rounds on different trading forums. Have you actually traded Spot Forex? Traded with an ECN and a market maker? Traded > that $1mm? I have and still do. And so do and have many others here.

I'd be more than happy to swap stories and share insights with you. But I'd first like to see if you know what you're talking about and have some experience. So far, the only feeling I'm getting from you is that you're probably early twenties, lost money in one market or the other, and is very excitable.

#15     Jun 20, 2006