ECHOtrade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lwlee, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Don requires series 7?

#21     Nov 17, 2011
  2. hitnrun

hitnrun

yesss

#22     Nov 17, 2011
  3. Yep, since about 2001, as do the other major firms (Echo etc.).

Don

#23     Nov 17, 2011
  4. what are the commissions and other fees?
    i need 1M BP, deposit wont be a matter.

#24     Nov 17, 2011
  5. I could use EOD leverage but last i heard Bright tags on a lot of charges for coaching etc etc. Maybe has some value for newbies (not that i am seasoned prop or anything) but i dont think it has value for me (dont want to get into questioning its value for anybody for that matter..).

And the platform that bright uses has been questioned in a couple of posts; cant be sure on that. I think its neither sterling nor lightspeed.

-gariki

#25     Nov 17, 2011
  6. lwlee

lwlee

There are about $400 in data charges per month which you can get covered by trading 400k shares/mth. Just S7. Basically they said if you don't trade 400k shares/mth it's prob not worth it to go with them.

#26     Nov 17, 2011
  7. Although true enough, before GS bought Spear, Leeds, and Kellogg, the Redi platform was having issues. But in the last 8 years since GS took over, they have spent zillions to make this a premier, proprietary platform. Constantly updating, listening to traders etc.

"Coaching" etc. is available for those who want it. Much like our training has been recommended by Echo and others. Nothing mandatory of course.

As far as specifics on costs, payouts, etc. Please PM me.

Don

#27     Nov 17, 2011
  8. That makes much more sense...thanks for clarifying.

Don

#28     Nov 17, 2011
  9. hitnrun

hitnrun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from glenviewcap:

last time i called, there were numerous fees. monthly/quarterly fees besides data fees...

the fees your talking about are 112.00 per quarter fee for the exchange registration holding your 7 license (philex)
    about $ 450.00 yearly they take out in quarterly payments

With your standard monthly software/data fee all traders pay

#29     Nov 17, 2011
  10. what are other fixed fees besides that S-7 "holding" fee?

#30     Nov 18, 2011