EchoTrade traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by michaelday, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Do anyone out there know if Echotrade has an Order Entry API

#51     Oct 25, 2001
  2. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the New York office of Echotrade is located. I was also wondering if anyone knows who runs the New York location. Finally, I wanted to know who I should speak to about the possibility ( if it is even possible) of bringing a desk of licensed traders (about 10 guys) to the NY office.
    Any relevant information would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You

#52     Oct 26, 2001
  3. NVrsettle-
    If you call Rob at the main office , he'll give you the number for the NY office...it's located downtown Manhattan

#53     Oct 26, 2001
  4. RAY

RAY

We had better stop asking simple questions about Echo...

#54     Oct 26, 2001
  5. exce26

exce26

Echo has certain margin restrictions such as 5X, 10X, 20X depends on how much you put your money & experience.
    Bright said they can offer upto $1 million....
    In that case, Isn' t it better to choose Bright?
    Currently, I am not a member of the neither firms

#55     Oct 26, 2001
  6. Depends on your perspective. If you have 100K and get 20x with Echo, then you have 2 Million $$$, twice as good as the Bright million you talk about. I have found the best answer is to call the different firms and describe your style and capital, they then will usually tell you exactly how much leverage they will allow you.

-Jim

#56     Oct 29, 2001
  7. Hi everybody,

Is it possible for a remote trader with echotrade to use a real time simulator before starting trading with real money.
    I would also like to have the opinion of traders working remotely with echo...

regards

#57     Nov 26, 2001
  8. There is a demo mode available

Robert Tharp

#58     Nov 27, 2001
  9. white

white

I am currently trading with ECHO's simulator, its not bad but the fills are not that great, they error on the conservative side. I guess its better than being to generous. Over all its not bad and Rob is a lot of help.

#59     Nov 27, 2001
  10. You will never get same fills with real market as you do in simulator. It's good that the simulator is that way. I know many paper traders who think they can make a million.

#60     Nov 27, 2001