ECHOtrade seminar in SD and NY

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rtharp, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Date will be established shortly - confirming speaker availability this week!

Kirkland, Tharp, Aly, and some of the top ECHO traders -
    Due to security concerns at the NYC office on weekends it will mostly be held offsite.
    Call Terri for pricing discounts details.
    Terri is planning the ECHOtrade Summertime Getaway right now! Get ready to rumble...

Yes, I was at the office at 4:00 am today...market never rests - EARNINGS TIME!

#21     Apr 18, 2002
  2. TigerO

TigerO

[​IMG]

#22     Apr 18, 2002
  3. tigero, are you having fun?

now go clean up your bedroom. and get those toys off the floor! or you won't be allowed to play with vinny anymore.

#23     Apr 18, 2002
  4. TigerO

TigerO

Don't like my smilies?[​IMG]

#24     Apr 18, 2002
  5. Jonathan-
    sounds good. I hope I'm able to attend that seminar.
    Good job at getting up that early in the morning!
    uptik
    P.s. I just aquired a Ping Anser 2 putter (gift from my grandfather)..and my putting game is killer! so watch out west coast!

#25     Apr 18, 2002
  6. Robert,

Any chance this seminar will be schedule in Phoenix. Thanks.

#26     Apr 25, 2002
  7. We do not have any plans in the future for PHX, on the West Coast, we hold the workshop in our new San Diego office.

Besides, who likes that heat when you can have the beach?

:D

Jonathan

#27     Apr 25, 2002

8. LOL. Uptick, you are too funny! And, I think it's a brilliant idea.[​IMG]

#28     Apr 25, 2002
  9. I think it is a great idea also! Terri is putting something together right now - email me if you have some ideas/suggestions!

#29     Apr 25, 2002
  10. The last time i try to sign up for the seminar, unfortunately, the workshop got cancelled. But I already book the room thru priceline.com.

So i end up going to San Diego for the first time. Hmmm, it just does not have the same kind of beach you find in LA. Maybe it is not beach season yet or maybe i went to the wrong one.

Where is those sexy lifeguards?

#30     Apr 25, 2002