ECHOtrade seminar in SD and NY

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rtharp, Apr 8, 2002.

1. ddgb2

ddgb2

I attended the last Echotrade seminar in San Diego and found it to be very worthwhile. The price of admission is quite low for the value received during this 3-day seminar.

highlights:

3 knowledgeable and eager instructors who each impart to the attendees their specialty. I'm not just saying that the instructors are eager they actually are and it shows. One of the instructors flies in from Denver just to teach at this seminar and he's a remote trader-so he's not trying to recruit anyone.

The materials were more extensive than what I expected. Aly provided a detailed step by step approach to how he trades.

Most importantly, as a novice, I learned a few strategies that I could actually use Monday morning with confidence. Naturally, more experienced traders will be able to implement other more advanced strategies learned at the seminar immediately.

Comments:
    I have been thinking of joining a professional firm for some time now, but had a nagging concern regarding training & support. At this seminar I actually met several other traders who shared this same concern. Many of us were previously considering joining a different firm.

Immediately after the seminar several of those traders joined Echo. Even Robert and Jonathan were surprised that so many joined right away.

Professional trading offers many powerful "edges" to those who trade confidently or it can enable you to lose more rapidly. As a newer trader, Echotrade's San Diego office provides a great place to start as a "Professional" trader.

Advanced traders will appreciate Echotrade's support, atmosphere and cost structure. Also, Echotrade's San Diego office is the nicest one I've seen out of 6 I've visited.

Thanks Robert, Jonathan and Aly.

#11     Apr 15, 2002
  2. I am sorry for the confusion regarding the dates for the NYC and recent San Diego dates. Terri will have the new dates up shortly.

Few problems we encountered with the dates were - April is tax time and we did not think of this in consideration of the speakers or attendees that were coming in...new dates will be up by 4/17.

NYC date was scheduled over Memorial Day weekend by mistake and will be rescheduled as soon as possible to facilitate East Coast traders. It will NOT be a shortened version.

We strive to make the schedule as firm as possible to facilitate travel plans for the traders who are speaking as well as the traders who are attending, please check with Terri to confirm your space.

BTW - Those who have attended the workshop are encouraged to post their HONEST reviews - good or bad- we always want to know what we are doing right or wrong. I would also ask that you use your real names (if you will not recieve backlash from your existing firm for attending) so that "others" do not think ECHOtrade is trying to salt the board...

Jonathan Kirkland
    ECHOtrade San Diego

#12     Apr 16, 2002
  3. I am very interested in the may seminar and I will try to attend the May session. could you give me more info about the pricing.

Moreover, I have one question regarding the financial stability of Echotrade. After all the recent events and of course the Enron collapse how can we be sure that Echo is a safe place to trade with.

That's the only thing I need to know. By the way I will certainly start trading remote with Echotrade.

Regards

#13     Apr 18, 2002
  4. TigerO

TigerO

Registered April, 1 Post, and what a post, at that, W O W[​IMG]

But I'm sure that many will look forward to learning step-by-step whole new edges that they can immediately, with confidence, and, last but not least, profitably start using come Monday[​IMG]

#14     Apr 18, 2002
  5. I can almost guarantee that there are no former Enron executives trading with ECHO - :D

Seriously, you must do your own due diligence regarding any firm, ECHO is no different. I can only speak for myself and I feel very comfortable.

When it comes to stability... I am happy when I see ECHO opening offices when other firms are CLOSING offices in this market environment.

#15     Apr 18, 2002
  6. Jonathan-

regarding the NYC seminar:
    who will be instructing there?
    will it be at the echo office?
    any deals for echo remote guys?
    will there be a east coast vs. west coast golf match? to carry on the tradition of east coast vs. west coast rap wars? :)

also, your post is time stamped 7:30am does that mean you're up at 4:30am san diego time? thats dedication!

#16     Apr 18, 2002
  7. Hmmm,

I think NY seminar is postponed.

#17     Apr 18, 2002
  8. yeah i know..but isn't it gonna be reschedueled? thats what i'm asking about...so :
    when and if the NYC seminar is held(then the above questions)

#18     Apr 18, 2002
  9. [​IMG]

#19     Apr 18, 2002
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#20     Apr 18, 2002