Echotrade Remote/Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EchotradeLA, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Weasel

Weasel

Can I maintain my series 7 with my current broker deal where I am advising clients as a retail broker and also register with the PHLX to trade with ECHO for myself? Please advise:confused:

#21     Mar 10, 2004
  2. EchotradeLA

EchotradeLA ECHOtrade

Dual Registration

Can I maintain my series 7 with my current broker deal where I am advising clients as a retail broker and also register with the PHLX to trade with ECHO for myself? Please advise

Sorry Weasel,

Echo does not allow dual registration.

Echotrade Santa Monica
    310 455-6051 Office
    310 455-6060 Fax
    EchotradeOnline.com
    EchotradeLA@yahoo.com

#22     Mar 11, 2004
  3. Are options implemented in the software?

#23     Mar 11, 2004
  4. EchotradeLA

EchotradeLA ECHOtrade

Yes, Options are available through our Echopro II trading platoform allowing the trader to send their option to the general market or if the trader chooses to a preferred exchange.

Echotrade Santa Monica
    310 455-6051 Office
    310 455-6060 Fax
    EchotradeOnline.com
    EchotradeLA@yahoo.com

#24     Mar 13, 2004
  5. Came to visit this office nice and cozy... but you guys need to turn down the squawk, i mean i don't mean to be rude but it was really loud! hahaha... juss poking fun, the office is nice and the guys seem real cool and straight forward.

anyways i need to talk to you guys again bout the software setup.. also echo has new phantom stops out with the new version which should be hot.

Anyways it was nice meeting johnny too... he seemed to be very informative about the markets. he showed a nice strategy ... So nice that the office helps out new traders.

#25     Apr 14, 2004
  6. nitro

nitro

5:1 overnight, no interest?

Is an API available for options executions?

nitro

#26     Apr 14, 2004
  7. EchotradeLA

EchotradeLA ECHOtrade

I apologize for the delay in answering your post Nitro.

An API is available for our Echopro platform but it is not available for the options executions at this time. Hopefully in the near future.

Yes, there is margin interest, the explanation of the rate gets a little complex but I can explain it in full detail if you would like to give me a call.

Echotrade Los Angeles
    310 455-6051 office

#27     Apr 20, 2004