ECHOtrade Open House in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Events' started by Gabrielle ECHO, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Gabrielle ECHO

Gabrielle ECHO ECHOtrade

Date: Thursday, January 30
    Time: 1:00 pm PST

ECHOtrade would like to invite all professional traders in the San Francisco Bay Area to an Open House. In attendance will be ECHOtrade Managing Directors Jeff DeWit and Rob Keller, who will be discussing:

> ECHO's proprietary trading methodologies and educational programs.
    > ECHO's trading technology, including electronic options and futures routing.
    > The ECHO experience.
    > New Pricing Incentives for San Francisco office traders!

We hope to see you there!

www.echotradeonline.com

2. Well, I've read mostly positive things about ECHO, but I have a couple of questions.

Will those introductory rates be offered to Remote traders in other states?

What educational experience are you talking about?

Are you a Prop and Professional firm?

What exactly is the ECHO experience?

I heard your Charts with your software are NOT that good, any feedback?

Thanks.

3. I can't answer questions about the rates....but I have been with Echotrade for a year ...I am not part of the management at all..I have had very good experiences with Echo.

As far as the charts go...I think they're pretty good...I have only used RT3 and ILX.. and I think the EchoPro charts are just as good or even better.
    If you have any other questions about them feel free to PM me.

Happy Trading

uptik2000:D

4. I am actually very happy with the charts, I have been with Echo for years and have always been happy with the service. The charts are better than most I have seen. I personally believe that Realtick has the prettiest charts of anyone's, but Echo's have improved a lot in the last few years and are very nice.

As far as the Open House, free food is free food. If I lived in SF I would go pick up some cookies myself too. :)

5. lescor

lescor

The charts in sterling look pretty good now. The Hyperfeed data feed leaves something to be desired though. Like for instance my friend, who also trades with echo, was commenting on the high of the tick yesterday. I told him the number he was mentioning was way off according to FirstAlert. He checked into it and was told "Oh yeah, it's never been right" WTF?!

And by the way, I just want to say hi to Gabrielle, who started this thread. She's a real doll and does a lot to hold the whole outfit together. Dedicated and hardworking, just wanted to make sure she got some recognition for it.

6. yeah well what's a little TICK, anyway?? nobody needs that, right?

does miss gabrielle have any pics of herself she'd like to share with us??

7. Big props to Gabrielle! She's always super-nice and helpful.

Bung- I've seen a pic of her...very cute. But, geez you gotta out more dude! :D

8. I have worked with Gabrielle for a year and a half now and i can say very confidently that she is the best in the business!!!