ECHOtrade merging with Van Buren

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by JeffreyECHO, Jul 1, 2002.

1. so what?

#31     Jul 1, 2002
  2. There is currently an office in San Diego (mine)

and an office in Chicago already.

Not sure what is happening with the dual offices.

San Fran
    and
    Santa Monica area were non-exsistent for ECHO other than remote traders.

Robert

#32     Jul 1, 2002
  3. will these still be available?

Broadway Trading ties directly into ISLD, as I'm told, and they never paid for ISLD executions (so I'm told). Will this be a competitive move to limit the gap between the huge Broadway house and the Worldco houses?

#33     Jul 1, 2002
  4. uh, excuse me President Grant, which one of us is Number 1 and who's Number 2?

So, how does the management shakeup settle out? New titles?

#34     Jul 1, 2002
  5. mjt

mjt

So when is the Bright/Echo merger coming? :D

#35     Jul 1, 2002
  6. After speaking to management after the close for over an hour , I have to say that I am very excited with the merger.

We are always leary at first when change comes around, but as the facts come in, I am grinning ear to ear.

To all the current ECHOtraders on the board, you will be pleased to hear the incredible tools coming for us that are very exciting and will not be available at other firms.

For all of you sitting on the fence - waiting and researching a firm to join, give ECHO a serious look. The direction of this management is very clear and it is to be the very best.

Good Luck!

#36     Jul 1, 2002
  7. mjt

mjt

What exactly are these 'tools' that VB is bringing to the table?

#37     Jul 1, 2002
  8. I have asked that same question a few pages back but can't seem to be able to get a reply.
    Seems like everyone is too busy patting themselves on the back. :confused:

#38     Jul 1, 2002
  9. I do not seem to have a reason to pat "myself on the back" but I am under the understanding that the traders THAT TRADE WITH Echotrade need to hear about the "tools" first, before they are posted to a message board.

I hope you will understand.

Good Luck!

#39     Jul 1, 2002
  10. skynet

skynet

This is what i had been waiting for......Congrats to all involved!

My question is what will be the minimum capital contribution for new members now?

thanks

#40     Jul 1, 2002