ECHOtrade Las Vegas Seminar

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rtharp, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Agree. And what's amazing is that this gentleman trades remote , from his own office, by himself. I feel very fortunate to have spent time learning from him since I understand last weekend was the first (hopefully not the last) time that he ever participated in an Echo seminar.

PS - Right back at ya, Funster! Hope you're enjoying your stay here. :)

#11     Jul 27, 2002
  2. JCM2

JCM2

Just wanted to add my 2 cents....... I went to the seminar and agree COMPLETELY with trader88. The 3 speakers were all great! Additionally, I came away with a "trading handbook" that the speakers prepared that was a whopping 200+ pages--this book combined with one of the speaker's personal trading manual beat any published trading book i have ever read.....

#12     Jul 29, 2002
  3. Man, 200 pages...and your saying, it's good stuff, not a bunch of fluff? But stuff you can use to make money. It sounds like they covered a lot of ground in that seminar.

Is anyone willing to swap the book they got from Echo's seminar for the one I got from Brights seminar. :p

Well, I don't know if you can call what I got a book, more of a pamplet really, well, actually it's more of a curriculum I guess. Only 11 pages or so If you don't count the Bio's, but I did take copious notes.

Anyone wanna swap?

:mad:

#13     Jul 29, 2002
  4. Wow! The brights charge 90 bucks a page!

There is no info on the next echotrade seminar on the website....what is the deal?

#14     Jul 31, 2002
  5. I have the echo book, personally signed by one of our ex traders...and it does have some good information in it.

We try to stay current, and relate trading to those who will learn concepts well by actually doing it......and since the markets and techniques change so ofter, it just doesn't make sense to print a big book...I find it a bit distracting.

Please understand that I have said before that the Echo training is fine and better than most....we just have a different methodology...and I like our students to return a couple of times to keep current with the markets and strategies.

(They do have a bigger book, I admit it)

:)

Don (Robert and Jonathan, I'm just having some fun here....:) )

#15     Jul 31, 2002
  6. Thanks Don,

I respect your comments but we do an amazing job updating the book for each workshop due to the changing climates...

We had an returning trader who commented about how our exit strategy on opening orders has changed since October, 2001 and how impressed he was with Robert Tharp's instruction on how the Opening order strategy that we employ has changed.

Let me know if you need an updated copy for your reference...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#16     Jul 31, 2002
  7. 2030 Posts...WOW!

Hope you are fully recovered! Your typing skills have not changed!

#17     Jul 31, 2002
  8. Thanks Jonathan....I'm recovering fine, feeling well. I guess you didn't notice the "contest" put on by the board, pitting me against "Chasflina" for the most posts in upcoming months.....

"Chas" has a much higher "posts per day" ....and I'm nervous.

Send me a new book!!

Don

#18     Jul 31, 2002
  9. After reading the "Exposing Don Bright" Forum I hope none of you felt the same way about our workshop. We work real hard to put it together with and I do not think any of it had to do specificly with ECHOtrade or specificaly marketing the firm.

Please post or PM me if you feel otherwise.

#19     Aug 7, 2002