Eating and trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Runningbear, May 13, 2003.

1. Tea

Tea

drink more water - it fills the stomach

#11     May 13, 2003
  2. How true!

Get rid of the sugar...go on Atkins or something. It proabably won't last, but if you do it for two months you'll take off the pounds and hopefully kick the sugar habit. Then transition into a balanced eating program coupled with exercise.

With Atkins you can eat as much as you want as long as it's protein...you have to limit your carbs to <20 per day. However, you have to plan your meals so you don't get sick of things.

Seriously, if you get rid of the sugar, that should go a long way.

I have the same problem...being sedentary and so close to the fridge...now I try to keep only healthy foods in the house. If I don't I'm dead. My wife once left me alone for a weekend with a chocolate cake. That's all I ate for the weekend!

Good luck!

#12     May 13, 2003
    #13     May 13, 2003
  4. EVERYONE,

eating good foods is not enough. sure, it's healthier to eat good foods, but to lose weight you need a caloric defecit. you can achieve this through exercise, eating less, or a combination of both. there's a lot more to it than this, but most people are just totally clueless when it comes to eating/exercising right.

#14     May 13, 2003
  5. Each day: eat 215 grams of protein, no sugar, less than 50 grams of carbs, no processed wheat, very little fat, 2 salads with color, ride the bike watching cnbc 5 times a week, hit the weights hard.

Oh yeah, and eat whatever you want on Saturdays.

#15     May 13, 2003
  6. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I swim 3-4 times a week and I can basically eat anything I want.

The hardest part is getting started. So you need a very strong motivating factor. But after you start regularly exercising for a couple of months, your body will become hooked and you won't want to stop.

#16     May 13, 2003
  7. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

do not listen to all this rubbish... here is a diet for you weight, height, and metabolism... do not cheat, and do not stray from the diet...

after 45mins of running in the morning:
    meal 1 - one can of dry tuna, cup of 2% cottage cheese, 2 slices of 2% kraft american cheese

3 hours after first meal:
    meal 2 - protein shake with 55 grams of protein, 1 table spoon of flax oil

2 1/2 hours after second meal:
    meal 3 - same as meal 1

2 1/2 hours after third meal:
    meal 4 - same as meal 2

2 1/2 hors after forth meal:
    meal 5 - THE MOST IMPORTANT meal of the day : protein shake 55 grams of protein, 100 grams of simple Carbs. (2 roles of sweet tarts are good if you cant get dextrose), a multi - vitamin.

1 1/2 hours after meal 5
    meal 6 - 45 grams of chicken breast (4-5 oz), 7 oz -14 oz potatoes baked (eat them all), some veggies as much as you like.

45 mins cardio - double up on off days.

#17     May 13, 2003
  8. Or, you could just kill yourself...

#18     May 13, 2003
  9. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

thats my next plan...

#19     May 13, 2003
  10. Do a 4-day work-out split on the weights and don't forget the creatine!! Works wonders -- my goal is 3 plates (315) per side on the bench by July.

#20     May 13, 2003