EasyLanguage Treasure Chest

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synonym

Synonym

I've got a question re the good pivot point level indicator taht is in the EL Tresure chest. See link below for ref.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2198133#post2198133

Currently this plots the levels calculated for one day onto the next day (just how it should be), however it doesn't plot the levels for the following day yet to come, i.e. when the market closes today, it does not plot the levels calculated from today's data into the free space on the RHS of the chart so that you can use it for your analysis in prep for the following day's action.

Has anyone amended the indicator to do this, or does anyone know how i could do this?
    Cheers
    Syn

#241     Mar 20, 2009
  2. Synonym

Synonym

I've got a question re the good pivot point level indicator taht is in the EL Tresure chest. See link below for ref.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2198133#post2198133

Currently this plots the levels calculated for one day onto the next day (just how it should be), however it doesn't plot the levels for the following day yet to come, i.e. when the market closes today, it does not plot the levels calculated from today's data into the free space on the RHS of the chart so that you can use it for your analysis in prep for the following day's action.

Has anyone amended the indicator to do this, or does anyone know how i could do this?
    Cheers
    Syn

#242     Mar 20, 2009
  3. Hi Tums

I use LH's and HL's to calculate stop loss points. Is it possible to display the value of these points as well?

Thanks for starting this thread. Lots of good stuff here.

#243     Mar 30, 2009
  4. WD40

WD40

do a google search.
    there is a version out there with what you are looking for.

#244     Mar 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.