easyguru: moderate does not equal dictator

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vladiator, Dec 3, 2003.

1. vladiator,

I completely agree with everything you said...especially your interpretation about me and about other traders.

I wasn't always like that...I use to compete at the highest level in sports on the international level...

I know all about being aggressive and pushy...

it does pay off in that situation and others...

However, I'm learning there's some things about my sports past I should not bring into my trading.

NihabaAshi

#11     Dec 3, 2003
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Cool line NihabaAshi.

#12     Dec 3, 2003
  3. you have no contributions to speak of. you show up when you need a question answered and when asked you respond: "oh i'm sorry that's proprietary info. what do you want spoon fed!", or something of the like.

and now you are pimping your buddy's book. :-/

#13     Dec 4, 2003
  4. LongShot
    12-04-03 07:20 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

#14     Dec 4, 2003
  5. And BTW, what are your contributions to this board, Longshot, aka GG, aka FPC?

In case, you did not notice that yet, you show up only to show your pretentious superiority, and that's feeble at best. Over 2000 posts with no substance and you dare to tell others about their contributions?

Well, anyway, most of those over 2000 posters are more or less in the same category: losers in the desperate need to compensate for their mediocre performance by pretending that they are something else.

#15     Dec 5, 2003
  6. :D You hit the nail on the head.

#16     Dec 5, 2003
  7. What do you want me to spoon feed you?!! Fat chance! Do your own homework! :p :p :p

#17     Dec 5, 2003
  8. who are you pretending to be mr tough guy :D

#18     Dec 5, 2003
  9. LongShot
    12-05-03 10:02 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

LongShot
    12-05-03 10:06 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

#19     Dec 5, 2003
  10. yes, i know. thank you :)

#20     Dec 5, 2003